<1...30313233343536...39>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Yea they are still in Japanese oO. It needs to be translated into English and not the Google translate crap...

Akikoo makes it understandable to English speakers/readers. =D
Posted on: 2012/10/13 2:54
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
agreed. however, i do sometimes try to use google translate to get a general idea of what they're talking about. it's not the best method, but it allows me to get a general idea
Posted on: 2012/10/13 13:53
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
So I'm back after midterms and being sick in bed for 3 days. Sorry for the wait.

=====================

Quote:
捻挫した足を病院で診てもらいました。骨は大丈夫だったけど、靭帯が傷んでるとのことで?足首のサポーターと大量の湿布をゲット -_-b

I had my sprained ankle examined at the hospital. My bone was fine, but my ligament was damaged... so I received a supporter for my ankle and a large amount of compress -_-b

Quote:
一緒にやる友達いないけど新しい『どうぶつの森』が欲しい 落ちてるものいっぱい拾いたい

I don't have any friends to play with, but I want the new "Animal Crossing". I want to pick up many things that are on the ground.

Quote:
急いでDMを一通送りたいのに何度やってもエラーとはどういうことだー!むきーっ!(>_<)

I'm in a hurry trying to send a DM, but it gives me an error every time! Mukyaa! (>_<)

Quote:
あ、送信でけた( ? ▽ ` )

Ah, it sent( ? ▽ ` )

Quote:
なんか情報量が(ツッコミどころが)多すぎてよくわからないことになってる笑 RT @rinca1021: 姐さん?姐さんの捻挫の件、『宇多田 熊野古道一人お遍路中に靱帯損傷していた』ってYahoo!ニュースになっておりやした?

The information content is too much that it's become confusing lol RT @rinca1021: Nee-san... your sprain, it's on Yahoo! News as "Utada Injures Foot Ligament During Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage"...

Quote:
えっそこ引用されてんの?!私もワロタ\(^o^)/ RT @momokurumiyume: おら靭帯ちょっと伸びちまっただよ、、ってニュース記事にバッチリ書かれてます。姐さん!すいません!ついワロタ\(^o^)/ww

Eh, that's in quotes?! I LOL'd also \(^o^)/ RT @momokurumiyume: The news article used "my ligament has grown a little". Nee-san! I'm sorry! I LOL'd\(^o^)/

Quote:
てっ、テレビでまでっ?! (? ▽`).。o んなアホな。。ニュースがあんまり無い日だったのかしら? RT @masakado03: 今めざましテレビでも報道されててワロタ\(^o^)/www

Even on TV?! (? ▽`).。o I can't believe it... I wonder if there was hardly any news today... RT @masakado03: It's being reported on Mezamashi TV right now. I LOL'd\(^o^)/

Quote:
足首捻ったことはともかく熊野古道に行ったことは書かなきゃ良かったな?おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

Aside my ankle sprain, I shouldn't have wrote about going to Kumano Kodo... Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ
Posted on: 2012/10/14 14:54
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
LOL It's funny how her ankle made the news. That's some funny stuff. Hope you feel better Akiko! Thanks for the translations again.
Posted on: 2012/10/14 15:53
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Thanks for the translations, a_kikoo! I hope you're better. By the way, regarding midterms, I feel your pain! I had 4 last week.

Anyway, I didn't realize that Hikki already has 1 mil. followers. Also, she likes Animal Crossing!
Posted on: 2012/10/14 16:27
Administrator
A/S/L
Oh cool, so she was attempting the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumano_Kod%C5%8D

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2012/10/15 2:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
ベッドで仰向けに寝て、まくらを頭の下でなく顔の上に乗せて、しばしまくらと場所を入れ替わってまくらの気持ちを想像したり無心になったりするのが 好き 

I like to lie on my back in bed, put the pillow on my face rather than under my head, trade places with the pillow for a short while, imagine how the pillow feels, and become mindless.

Quote:
I'm not hospitalized! The whole thing's been blown out of proportion. I sprained my ankle pretty badly while hiking is all! @phiaore

Quote:
すごく大げさなことになって(されて)しまった という意味です RT @siesta8514: The whole thing's been blown out of proportion.ってどういう意味ですか??

**This is just an explanation of the Tweet in Japanese.

Quote:
Geeky or girly? Hand-painted EVA nails! オタクっぽいのかガーリーなのかよう分からん、エヴァネイルアートじゃ! http://twitpic.com/b439qs

Quote:
...and here's the right hand. 右手〜。 http://twitpic.com/b43cbm

Quote:
全部手書きだよ、すごいよね。友達に誘われネイルアートを初体験、原宿のcocotteってサロンのかわいらしいネイリストさんたちが一生懸命エヴァを勉強して書いてくれました。まさにアートや૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა!

Everything is hand drawn, isn't it amazing? My friend invited me, and so I experienced nail art for the first time. The cute nailists at a salon in Harajuku called cocotte studied Evangelion very hard and drew it for me. Now that's what I call art ૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა!

Quote:
タイムライン辿れや |(エ)-)  RT @akihiko_1203: 姐さん写真!

Trace my timeline |(エ)-) RT @akihiko_1203: Nee-san, picture!

Quote:
サッカーまたもや見逃してもうた(?・(ェ)・`)クマー

I missed soccer again(?・(ェ)・`)kuma...
Posted on: 2012/10/16 23:31
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
See that second to last tweet she made confused me =(. Sorry Akiko and thanks for the translations again.
Posted on: 2012/10/17 1:36
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
Quote:

coldbread wrote:
See that second to last tweet she made confused me =(. Sorry Akiko and thanks for the translations again.

yeah, me too.... thank you for the translations though a_kikoo ^-^

Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
So I'm back after midterms and being sick in bed for 3 days. Sorry for the wait.

=====================

Quote:
捻挫した足を病院で診てもらいました。骨は大丈夫だったけど、靭帯が傷んでるとのことで?足首のサポーターと大量の湿布をゲット -_-b

I had my sprained ankle examined at the hospital. My bone was fine, but my ligament was damaged... so I received a supporter for my ankle and a large amount of compress -_-b

Quote:
一緒にやる友達いないけど新しい『どうぶつの森』が欲しい 落ちてるものいっぱい拾いたい

I don't have any friends to play with, but I want the new "Animal Crossing". I want to pick up many things that are on the ground.

Quote:
急いでDMを一通送りたいのに何度やってもエラーとはどういうことだー!むきーっ!(>_<)

I'm in a hurry trying to send a DM, but it gives me an error every time! Mukyaa! (>_<)

Quote:
あ、送信でけた( ? ▽ ` )

Ah, it sent( ? ▽ ` )

Quote:
なんか情報量が(ツッコミどころが)多すぎてよくわからないことになってる笑 RT @rinca1021: 姐さん?姐さんの捻挫の件、『宇多田 熊野古道一人お遍路中に靱帯損傷していた』ってYahoo!ニュースになっておりやした?

The information content is too much that it's become confusing lol RT @rinca1021: Nee-san... your sprain, it's on Yahoo! News as "Utada Injures Foot Ligament During Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage"...

Quote:
えっそこ引用されてんの?!私もワロタ\(^o^)/ RT @momokurumiyume: おら靭帯ちょっと伸びちまっただよ、、ってニュース記事にバッチリ書かれてます。姐さん!すいません!ついワロタ\(^o^)/ww

Eh, that's in quotes?! I LOL'd also \(^o^)/ RT @momokurumiyume: The news article used "my ligament has grown a little". Nee-san! I'm sorry! I LOL'd\(^o^)/

Quote:
てっ、テレビでまでっ?! (? ▽`).。o んなアホな。。ニュースがあんまり無い日だったのかしら? RT @masakado03: 今めざましテレビでも報道されててワロタ\(^o^)/www

Even on TV?! (? ▽`).。o I can't believe it... I wonder if there was hardly any news today... RT @masakado03: It's being reported on Mezamashi TV right now. I LOL'd\(^o^)/

Quote:
足首捻ったことはともかく熊野古道に行ったことは書かなきゃ良かったな?おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

Aside my ankle sprain, I shouldn't have wrote about going to Kumano Kodo... Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ

i was actually online when she posted the picks of her nail art ^-^ and was able to reply to it. they did look pretty awesome!
Posted on: 2012/10/18 10:14
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
can someone tweet this to hikki>

Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2012/10/20 20:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...30313233343536...39>