wwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

I wanna eat that cute thing :c
Posted on: 2012/10/20 23:47
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I just did. I told her it was from here. Not sure if she'll see it though.
Posted on: 2012/10/21 10:33
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
大好評だった『エヴァ』痛ネイルが伸びてきて、ギター練習できないしピアノもカタカタゆってうるさいし、iPhoneのキーボードの入力ミスも増えたし、かな〜り爪を切りたくてしょうがないんだけど、もったいなくて出来ない(≧(エ)≦。)

My "Evangelion" nails that were favorably received grew so long that I can't practice playing the guitar, it makes a clattering sound when I play the piano, and I make more mistakes when typing into my iPhone. I really want to cut my nails, but it feels like a waste so I can't do it(≧(エ)≦。)

Quote:
ここで写メを公開する一週間くらい前にネイルアートを施してもらったのです。今でもまだ女性にしては普通もしくは短めだと思うんだけど? RT @ryoooooooonryon: え、爪伸びるの早くないですか?!?!٩꒰ϾεϿ꒱۶

I got my nails done about a week before I revealed the picture on here. As a woman, I think it's a normal normal, otherwise it's rather short... RT @ryoooooooonryon: Eh, your nails grow fast! ٩꒰ϾεϿ꒱۶

Quote:
っつうかジェルネイルだから爪切りじゃ切れないだろうし、ヤスリで先だけ削っても絵柄がおかしくなるし、またサロンに行ってジェルの部分取ってもらわなきゃいけないんだよね?めんどくさっくま(・(ェ)・)

Or rather, it's gel nails so I can't cut them with a nail clipper. Even if I file the edges, the picture will become strange. I have to visit the salon again and have them take off the gel part... how bothersome (・(ェ)・)

Quote:
(꒪⌓꒪)カ、カビ?? RT @ab445: 爪ヤスリで削るといいですよ(*?∀`*)一ヶ月以上ネイルつけっぱなしにすると、爪がカビてしまうので気を付けてくださーい(*`・ ω ・?*)ノ

(꒪⌓꒪) fungus...? RT @ab445: You should file them(*?∀`*)If you leave the nails on for over a month, you will start to get nail fungus so please be careful(*`・ ω ・?*)ノ

Quote:
爪を長〜く伸ばしている女性たちに伺いたい素朴な疑問なんですが?それでちゃんときれいにお尻を拭けるのかくま?(?(エ)`)

This is a simple question I want to ask women with really long nails... can you wipe your bottom neatly like that?(?(エ)`)

Quote:
じゃあ旅行とかで外国に行ったら?(・(ェ)・;) RT @love_fabrics: ここだけの話しウォッシュレット必須ですwww

So what happens when you go overseas...(・(ェ)・;)RT @love_fabrics: Just between you and me, a washlet (toilet with bidet function) is necessary lol

Quote:
そっか RT @kenta_PW: 携帯型ウォシュレットという物がありましてね?

I see RT @kenta_PW: There's a thing called portable washlet...

Quote:
日常がスリリングに?!あとコンタクトレンズの扱いが難しそう。 RT @mysinchya: お尻はふけますが、髪は洗いにくく、ネックレスの留め具には超イラつきますwでも一番不便だと感じるのは?鼻ほじるのに勇気がいることです

Everyday seems to be thrilling...! Also, handling contact lens seems difficult. RT @mysinchya: I can wipe my bottom, but it's hard to wash my hair. I get really irritated at the clasp of my necklace lol. But what I really feel is inconvenient is... you need courage to dig your nose.

Quote:
想像してワロタ RT @_tommy_mitokon_: あ、水鉄砲持って行けばいいんだ!!(゜▽゜!RT @utadahikaru じゃあ旅行とかで外国に行ったら?(・(ェ)・;) RT @love_fabrics: ここだけの話しウォッシュレット必須ですwww

I imagined it and LOLed RT @_tommy_mitokon_: Ah, you can take a water gun!! (゜▽゜!RT @utadahikaru So what happens when you go overseas...(・(ェ)・;)RT @love_fabrics: Just between you and me, a washlet (toilet with bidet function) is necessary lol
Posted on: 2012/10/21 17:06
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Thanks again Akiko, those are some intriguing tweets. Great translations they are really entertaining. Added to my curiosity of what Evangelion is...
Posted on: 2012/10/22 1:11
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Quote:

coldbread wrote:
Thanks again Akiko, those are some intriguing tweets. Great translations they are really entertaining. Added to my curiosity of what Evangelion is...

OMG! you don't know what's evangelion? Nevermind, just go google it. It's an manga/anime about robots made from combination of mechanical and biological science. They've released the anime for quite some time already, and now they are doing movies of it. Try watching it =).
Posted on: 2012/10/22 10:49
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

bananabola wrote:
OMG! you don't know what's evangelion? Nevermind, just go google it. It's an manga/anime about robots made from combination of mechanical and biological science. They've released the anime for quite some time already, and now they are doing movies of it. Try watching it =).

Yea I'm working on getting all of them and watching all of them. Not going to read the Manga though since that would take forever.
Posted on: 2012/10/22 16:55
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
Yeah, I've never seen Evanglion either, but at least I've heard of it! ^-^ but yeah, I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. Thank you a_kikoo for the translations! XD
Posted on: 2012/10/26 19:57
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
整理整頓って難しい?

It's difficult to keep things tidy and in order...

Quote:
全然ちがうよ(><)テトリスはブロックピースを積んだら勝手に消えてくれるじゃん? RT @akizo87: テトリスの腕と整理整頓って相関ないのかな、、?@utadahikaru: 整理整頓って難しい??

It's totally different(><)In Tetris, it disappears on its own when you pile them up... RT @akizo87: There's no correlation between your ability for Tetris and keeping things tidy and in order?
Posted on: 2012/10/27 2:06
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'm going to beat her score in Tetris...
Posted on: 2012/10/28 2:19
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Somebody caught that Steve Jobs had Utada's music on his iPod during a demonstration, haha
Posted on: 2012/10/29 18:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...31323334353637...39>