<1...33343536373839>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  coldbread
      coldbread
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Thanks again Akikoo! Great translations. Google translations warp the meaning so much. I was wondering her more recent tweets though, it seems like she was in some kind of distress or someone was giving her shit. Can you help elaborate on that? Thank you =).

I asked Her staff, her father, and her if and when the song would be released on the American itunes. Finally answered it even if indirectly =).
Posted on: 2012/11/19 20:34
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
DVDシングルに寄せるコメントを執筆中。説明くさくなってもいやだし、あまり長くてもいけないし、気を使うし、難しい?

I'm currently writing the comment that will be included in the DVD single. I don't want to explain it poorly, but I don't want to make it too long. It's difficult...

Quote:
では?。「DVD ケツから読んでも DVD」でいいかしら?。 RT @efect_tarou: 俳句にしたらえ~んじゃない?! RT DVDシングルに寄せるコメントを執筆中。説明くさくなってもいやだし、あまり長くてもいけないし、気を使うし、難しい?

Okay... "DVD reading it backwards is DVD" is that okay?... RT @efect_tarou: What about a haiku?!

Quote:
ありがとうございます RT @m_t_t_b: これを見た瞬間、報告せねば!と思いました~。 http://twitpic.com/bejwtx

Thank you RT @m_t_t_b: The moment I saw this, I thought I had to tell you! http://twitpic.com/bejwtx

Quote:
『桜流し』フル公開も残すところあと2時間弱となりました。本当に沢山の方に聴いて、観ていただけて、嬉しいです。ありがとう! http://www.sakuranagashi.jp/top.php

It's a little less than 2 hours remaining for the full version of "Sakura Nagashi" to be open to the public. I'm happy that a lot of people listened to it and saw it. Thank you!
Posted on: 2012/11/20 9:30
  •  Forsaken
      Forsaken
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

coffeeicecream wrote:
Put in codes? What is coding?

Also, thanks for the translations! :)

I think コード has been translated incorrectly in this case. Instead of "codes" it should be "chords". They sound the same in Japanese so it's easy to mix up. Chords certainly makes more sense here!
Posted on: 2012/11/20 17:22
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Forsaken wrote:
Quote:

coffeeicecream wrote:
Put in codes? What is coding?

Also, thanks for the translations! :)

I think コード has been translated incorrectly in this case. Instead of "codes" it should be "chords". They sound the same in Japanese so it's easy to mix up. Chords certainly makes more sense here!

yeah sorry, didn't think about that. thanks!
Posted on: 2012/11/20 23:49
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
もう日本の「小さめヘッド」「やわらかい」の歯ブラシが無いと生きていけない?

I can't live without Japan's "small head" "soft bristle" toothbrushes...

Quote:
アメリカとかヨーロッパで歯ブラシ探すととにかくデカイしソフトなやつでも硬い?日本の歯医者にも口が小さいと言われた私は子ども用の恥ずかしいアニメ系デザインのしか使えん?(?・_・`)

When I look for a toothbrush in America or Europe, they're big with hard bristles, even though it says soft... I, who was told from a dentist in Japan that my mouth is small, can only use toothbrushes for children with embarrassing anime-like designs...(?・_・`)
Posted on: 2012/12/12 9:41
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
ついに「桜流し」のDVDシングルが発売になったというのに告知するのをきれいすっかり忘れてたでやんすおはようございくまぼんじゅーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! pic.twitter.com/hZ4R4hy9

I completely forgot to announce the release of "Sakura Nagashi" DVD single. Good morning kuma bonjour ?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! pic.twitter.com/hZ4R4hy9

Quote:
「桜流し」はDLのみのつもりだったけど、このビデオは形に残したい、DLが苦手な人にも届けたいと思うようになって急遽DVD発売を決めたからこんなに遅くなっちゃった。やっぱりこうやって作品が手に持てるモノになると嬉しい。コメントも悩んだけどがんばって書いてよかった(?㉨`*)

I intended on "Sakura Nagashi" being download only, but I wanted to leave the video in physical form. I also wanted to deliver it to people who dislike downloads. So in a hurry, I decided to release the DVD. That's why the release was so late. It makes me happy when my work becomes something I can hold like this. I was also troubled about the comment but I'm glad I did my best to write it(?㉨`*)

Quote:
先日、ホテルに帰ったのが遅かったのでゆっくり寝たくてドアに「起こさないでください」のサインをつけてたら、朝9時に電話で起こされた?「洗濯物をお届けにあがりましたがdo not disturbのサインがついてまして?いかがいたしましょう」だって。サインの意味ねー\(^o^)/

The other day, I got back to my hotel late and I wanted to sleep in so I put the "do not disturb" sign on the door. But I was woken up at 9 am the next morning... They told me "I went up to deliver the laundry, but there was a do not disturb sign... what would you like me to do with them?". There is no point in using the sign\(^o^)/
Posted on: 2012/12/30 11:22
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
wonder what she meant by "I was also troubled about the comment"
Posted on: 2012/12/31 20:35
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I'm guessing she had a hard time writing a comment (that's supposed to be included with the DVD).
Posted on: 2012/12/31 23:39
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I'm guessing she had a hard time writing a comment (that's supposed to be included with the DVD).

creative block writing a comment.. that'll be a first for her...

i haven't seen mine arriving yet... i've put in a pre-order on yesasia for the one with the poster but still my dvd is nowhere to be seen...
Posted on: 2013/1/3 18:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
くま!(←おはようございくまぼんじゅーる!の略)突然ですが、4月からラジオ番組をやらせていただくことになりました。Inter FMさんとこで月1で!レギュラー番組持つの13年ぶりなんだけど大丈夫かしら?あ、タイトルは「KUMA POWER HOUR」です。

Kuma! (← abbreviation for good morning kuma bonjour!) I know this is sudden, but I will be starting my own radio program starting in April. On Inter FM, once a month! It's been 13 years since I've had my own radio program, I wonder if I'll be okay... oh the title is "KUMA POWER HOUR".

Quote:
漫画喫茶にでも行って『うる星やつら』一気読みしたい 

I want to go to a manga cafe and read 'Urusei Yatsura' in one sitting.
Posted on: 2013/3/24 20:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...33343536373839>