はい、ときどき。 
Posted on: 2011/1/30 16:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
「曲ってどんな感じで作るの?」って聞かれてだいたいの行程を話すと、必ずと言っていいほど「で最後に作詞」と言ったところで「えー?!歌詞って最初に書くんだと思ってたー!」と驚かれる。他のシンガーソングライターはどうなんだろう?

When I'm asked "How do you make a song?", I roughly tell them the process. I can say that without fail when I say "and lastly, the lyrics", they are in surprise "eh-?! I thought the lyrics came first-!" I wonder how it is for other singer songwriters?

Quote:
どちらかと言うと曲から作る人が多いかも?半々かな?歌にもよるだろうね。私は、いつも曲からだな。メロディーも何もないのにいきなり歌詞(詩)かけなんて言われても書きたいことなんもないからかな。

If anything, perhaps more people make the melody first? Or maybe its half and half? I'm sure it varies with the song. Me, I always start with the melody. If I'm told to write the lyrics (poetry) without melody or anything, I don't have anything to write about.

Quote:
これの前とその前のツイートの文章がひどくて、アップした後に読み直して「わ〜冴えてねーな私」と思った(笑)おそらくツイッター始めてから最も汚いであろう文章を2連発してしまった?で、出直してきます!(風呂入って)

The tweet before this and the one before that, the writing is so bad. I read it again after I updated and thought "wahh~ I'm not being clear" lol It seems from when I started twitter, I wrote extreme and unclean sentences twice in a row... so, I'm going to make some adjustments! (after I take a bath)
Posted on: 2011/1/30 19:11
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:
「曲ってどんな感じで作るの?」って聞かれてだいたいの行程を話すと、必ずと言っていいほど「で最後に作詞」と言ったところで「えー?!歌詞って最初に書くんだと思ってたー!」と驚かれる。他のシンガーソングライターはどうなんだろう?

When I'm asked "How do you make a song?", I roughly tell them the process. I can say that without fail when I say "and lastly, the lyrics", they are in surprise "eh-?! I thought the lyrics came first-!" I wonder how it is for other singer songwriters?

Quote:
どちらかと言うと曲から作る人が多いかも?半々かな?歌にもよるだろうね。私は、いつも曲からだな。メロディーも何もないのにいきなり歌詞(詩)かけなんて言われても書きたいことなんもないからかな。

If anything, perhaps more people make the melody first? Or maybe its half and half? I'm sure it varies with the song. Me, I always start with the melody. If I'm told to write the lyrics (poetry) without melody or anything, I don't have anything to write about.

Quote:
これの前とその前のツイートの文章がひどくて、アップした後に読み直して「わ〜冴えてねーな私」と思った(笑)おそらくツイッター始めてから最も汚いであろう文章を2連発してしまった?で、出直してきます!(風呂入って)

The tweet before this and the one before that, the writing is so bad. I read it again after I updated and thought "wahh~ I'm not being clear" lol It seems from when I started twitter, I wrote extreme and unclean sentences twice in a row... so, I'm going to make some adjustments! (after I take a bath)

Hikki takes REALLY long baths!
Posted on: 2011/2/3 22:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Mark wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hikki takes REALLY long baths!

I know right? its been so long since she last tweeted.
Posted on: 2011/2/3 22:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
What does that mean? "Long baths"?

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2011/2/5 8:27
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I was making a joke. She said she would correct some tweets after taking a bath. But she said it several days ago with no tweets since. I guess it's not funny if I have to explain it.
Posted on: 2011/2/5 9:00
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
以前、公園でメダルチョコを拾った話からお察しの方も多いかと思いますが、私は物を拾うのが好きです(というか、落ちてるモノが気になる)。今日の戦利品はテーブルの下の一円玉と、明日催される結婚式のタイムラインのコピー。

I'm sure a lot of people have guessed from my previous story about picking up a medal chocolate at the park, but I like picking up things on the ground (or should I say I am bothered by the things on the ground). Today's prize was a one yen coin from under the table and a timeline of a wedding that will be held tomorrow.

Quote:
全く知らない人たちの結婚式の予定表だよ。道ばたに落ちてたの。 RT @kosa5353: 誰の結婚式?

It was a wedding program of someone I don't know. It was dropped on the roadside. RT @kosa5353: who's wedding?

Quote:
見知らぬ人の結婚式に?(笑)でも、参加人数とか担当者の名前とか備考で<チャペルの装花持ち帰ります>とかめっちゃ細かいのに、肝心の会場の場所だけ書いてないんすよ(笑) RT @take197004: これも何かの縁、スケジュールに沿って乱入しましょう!

To a stranger's wedding? lol but although the number of participants and the name of person in charge are noted and it is written in detail <will take home the chapel flower decorations>, the most important thing where the wedding will be held is not written! lol RT @take197004: This was some kind of fate, go along with the schedule and barge into the wedding!
Posted on: 2011/2/5 9:09
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
They'd be the luckiest couple if ever Hikki randomly attend the wedding XD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/2/5 9:38
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
奈良美智さんが描く女の子にそっくり!な、岩手のイギリス海岸で拾った石です! RT @takayotaka: 他にこれは拾ってお気に入り!はありますか? http://twitpic.com/3x47vu

A rock that I picked up at the English Coast in Iwate, it looks just like Nara Yoshitomo-san's drawing of a girl! RT @takayotaka: Is there any favorite thing you picked up? http://twitpic.com/3x47vu

Quote:
あ?もののけ姫のコダマのほうが似てるか?(笑) RT @HIDE_LEO: こ?コダマ?! RT @utadahikaru: 奈良美智さんが描く女の子にそっくり!な、岩手のイギリス海岸で拾った石です! http://twitpic.com/3x47vu

Ah... perhaps it looks more like the Kodama from Princess Momonoke? lol RT @HIDE_LEO: Ko... Kodama?!

Quote:
ピアノの上。井上陽水さんにもらったハーモニカのとなり。 RT @nextkids: てゆーかそれ何処に保管してたの(笑)?

On top of the piano. Next to the harmonica that I got from Inoue Yosui-san RT @nextkids: By the way where do you keep that lol?

Quote:
そうです!使い終わったハーモニカ、ステージの上で突然渡されて、「えっ?!私も吹けってこと?!」って思って一瞬びびりました 関節キス過ぎて使ったことはないんですが大事にしてます(笑) RT @Naka6606: 陽水さんのライブにゲスト出演した時?

You're right! After he was done using the harmonica, he suddenly handed it to me on stage so I thought "Eh?! I have to play it too?!" and got scared for a moment. I've never used it because it would seem more than an joint kiss, I treasure it lol RT @Naka6606: Is that when you appeared as a guest at Yosui-san's live?

Quote:
わ、ほんとだ、関節キスって書いちゃった恥ずかしい(笑)関節キスって?いや悪くないな 今度誰かとやってみよう(笑)RT @tilfin: か、関節・・・ 間接じゃなくて・・・

Wah, thats true, I wrote joint kiss how embarrassing lol joint kiss... its not that bad. I'll try it some other time with somebody lol RT @tilfin: joint... dont you mean indirect...

(she made a mistake with kanji. 関節 and 間接 is both read kansetsu. she wrote 関節 which means joint (ex. elbow joint, knee joint) when she meant 間接 which means indirect.)
Posted on: 2011/2/6 11:51
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
めかぶ(今が旬)の本当の姿と初めてご対面。なんかすごい「異種感」です。この後細かく刻んで、長いもと一緒に醤油とで和えておいしくいただきました。 http://twitpic.com/3xaqye

I encountered the true form of mekabu/seaweed (in season now) for the first time. Its a really different kind of feeling. After this I chopped it up into little pieces and ate it along with yam dressed with shoyu and dried bonito. http://twitpic.com/3xaqye
Posted on: 2011/2/6 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...39>