Re: Twitter: Hikki
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:
そんな、ニューシングル絶賛発売中みたいなノリで妊娠報告しねーよ(笑) RT @buchan4649: 絶賛妊娠中、宇多田さんのことかと思ってビックリしました(^_^;)

I wouldn't announce pregnancy like my new single is now in stores lol RT @buchan4649: admirably pregnant, I was surprised because I thought it was about Utada-san (^_^;)

I don't get it, can anybody explain?

Hikki had tweeted she touched a friend's pregnant belly. buchan4649 said he initially thought Hikki said she was pregnant. Hikki replied she would not announce a pregnancy like she would a new single (e.g. on twitter).
Posted on: 2011/2/22 9:08
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
@Pips_Paradise: very short is a type of hair style. kinda like this ------------>

@Ultra_Red: I think she meant that she wouldn't suddenly announce it on twitter if she actually was pregnant. Instead, she would make a formal, more proper announcement.

Quote:
「ひかるちゃんってあんまり飲まないよね〜」と言われるようになりました ふふふ私も丸くなったものだぜ おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

People have been telling me, "Hikaru-chan, you don't drink much~" hehehe I have matured. Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ
Posted on: 2011/2/22 9:09
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:
そんな、ニューシングル絶賛発売中みたいなノリで妊娠報告しねーよ(笑) RT @buchan4649: 絶賛妊娠中、宇多田さんのことかと思ってビックリしました(^_^;)

I wouldn't announce pregnancy like my new single is now in stores lol RT @buchan4649: admirably pregnant, I was surprised because I thought it was about Utada-san (^_^;)

I don't get it, can anybody explain?

Well, Hikki said that she met an acquaintance, touched her tummy and felt warm on the previous tweet right? then this question popped up.

And Akiko made some clarification on twitter that Hikki won't announce it as casual like "My new single is out now" somewhere. Most probably she'll announce it formally. If ever she gets pregnant.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/2/22 9:18
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh yummy I do like the very short style, and that slender neck, Hikki might surprise us?..I can?t do very short either doesn?t suit my face.
Posted on: 2011/2/22 13:10
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
宇多田ヒカルって気付かれた時、紹介された時、「ファンです!」「コンサート行きました!」などと言われたりするけど、最近そこに「フォローしてます!」が加わった。

When people realize that I'm Utada Hikaru, they introduce themselves saying things like "I'm your fan!" or "I went to your concert!" but lately "I follow you!" has been added to the list.
Posted on: 2011/2/27 1:18
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
LOL X???D
Posted on: 2011/2/27 6:10
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
ジャン=ジャック・アノー監督の『子熊物語』をDVDで観た こんなに感情移入した映画は初めてだ 20世紀を代表する最高傑作だ 素晴らしい 素晴らしいったら素晴らしい おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

I watched " L'Ours / The Bear" by director Jean-Jacques Annaud on DVD. I've never seen a movie with such empathy. Its a masterpiece that represents the 20th century. Wonderful. Truly wonderful. Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ
Posted on: 2011/2/27 8:04
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:
ジャン=ジャック・アノー監督の『子熊物語』をDVDで観た こんなに感情移入した映画は初めてだ 20世紀を代表する最高傑作だ 素晴らしい 素晴らしいったら素晴らしい おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

I watched " L'Ours / The Bear" by director Jean-Jacques Annaud on DVD. I've never seen a movie with such empathy. Its a masterpiece that represents the 20th century. Wonderful. Truly wonderful. Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ

顕子、ありがとうございます!
Posted on: 2011/2/27 12:25
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
このぼんじゅーるいいね! RT @MRunderdog7815: ボクが校内放送でヒッキーの曲ばかりリクエストするので、この間ジェスチャーゲームしてお題が?宇多田ヒカル?になった時にボクが指をさされました?。えっ、オレかよ!?&ご本人に申し訳ないですぼんじゅーる∩(`(エ)?)?

This bonjour is good! RT @MRunderdog7815: I always request your songs on my school's public address system. The other day, we played a gesture game and when the topic became "Utada Hikaru", everyone pointed their fingers at me... eh, me?! I thought it was rude to you bonjour ∩(`(エ)?)?

Quote:
この「ぼんじゅーる∩(`(エ)?)?」は、くまちゃんの腕の短さを表現していることにより全体的なアーティスティックインプレッションに大幅加点となっているのです

This "bonjour ∩(`(エ)?)?" because of the expression that Kuma-chan has a short arm, it adds major points to its overall artistic impression.
Posted on: 2011/2/27 20:11
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
『ミツバチの羽音と地球の回転』を観てきたよ。山口県は祝島の島民の皆さんが、原発を建設しようとする電力会社や国と戦う姿を追ったドキュメンタリー映画。私たちみんながエネルギー消費者であることを自覚して、取り組む責任があるよね、エネルギー問題。沢山の人に観てもらいたい映画です。

I saw "Mitsubachi no Haoto to Chikyu no Kaiten(The Buzzing of Bees and the Rotation of the Earth)" In Yamaguchi-ken, the islanders of Iwaijima pursued the electric company trying to build a nuclear power plant and the aspect of fighting the country. We have to be aware that we are the consumers of energy, we have the responsibility to engage in problems with energy. I want many people to watch this movie.

Quote:
4月6日に出ますぞぼんじゅーーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! RT @hikki_staff: #UH_WL 宇多田ヒカル コンサート「WILD LIFE」のDVD,BD化が決定! http://emij.jp/hikki/

Its going to come out on April 6 bonjour ?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! RT @hikki_staff: #UH_WL Utada Hikaru Concert "WILD LIFE" DVD and Blu-ray has been determined! http://emij.jp/hikki/

Quote:
あかりを付けましょぼんぼりぼんじゅーーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

"Akari wo tsukemasho bonbori" is the first line of a traditional Girl's Day song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv29rEUryV0
Posted on: 2011/3/2 22:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...39>