•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
今月からのInterFMのDJ一覧を見て、「お〜、AIちゃんも伊勢谷くんも番組やるんだ〜!へ〜」などと面白がっていたら?あれ?私、いなくね?? http://www.interfm.co.jp/dj/

While looking through the DJs on InterFM this month, I was having fun thinking, "Oh~, Ai-chan and Iseya-kun are also going to have programs" (until I realized)... Wait? I'm not there...? http://www.interfm.co.jp/dj/

Quote:
あれ?!今もう一度見たら、出てきた!でもさっきまでいくら探しても無かったと思うんだけど?というかさっきより何人か増えてる気がする、データの更新中だったのかな?!まいいや、よかった?(∩?(エ)`∩)

What?! When I looked at it again, I'm there! But I wasn't there until a minute ago no matter how much I looked... it looks like there are more people than before, I wonder if they were currently updating the data?! Oh well, I'm glad... (∩?(エ)`∩)

Quote:
私の新番組KUMA POWER HOUR(InterFM)の初回放送分、納品完了!!データのアップロードなかなかうまくいかなくて焦った?無事に納品できてよかった(≧(エ)≦。) オンエアは16日の夜10時からの一時間だよ〜! #kuma761

The deliveries for the first broadcast of my new program KUMA POWER HOUR (InterFM) is complete!! I was flustered because the date upload wasn't going well... but I'm glad I was able to get the deliveries done(≧(エ)≦。)it will air on the 16th from 10:00 pm for an hour! #kuma761

Quote:
いやん(∩?(エ)`∩)見られた ハッシュタグつけるの忘れちゃったから書き直しちゃったの?(∩?(エ)`∩) RT @‏765q: @utadahikaru ツイートのし直しを見た!

Oh no∩?(エ)`∩)you saw me. I forgot to include the hash tag so I rewrote it...(∩?(エ)`∩) RT@‏765q: @utadahikaru I saw you correct your Tweet!

Quote:
はい、KUMA POWER HOUR、まさかの宅録でございます。オープニングテーマも自分で作ったし選曲・録音・編集、一人でやったよ〜!#kuma761  RT ‏@makkuro_krsk: 納品!?まさか自宅で1人でしゃべり続けたカンジですか?

Yes, KUMA POWER HOUR is recorded at home. I also made the the opening theme. I did the selection, recording, and editing all by myself!#kuma761  RT ‏@makkuro_krsk: Delivery!? Did you talk by yourself at home?

Quote:
わあありがとう!!そんな手段があったんだ RT @507merorin: インターFMを聴きたくてauのスマホを購入して全国のFM放送が聴けるというアプリをダウンロードした大阪在住の俺に何か一言下さいヽ(・∀・)ノ

Waaa thank you!! RT @507merorin: I live in Osaka and wanted to listen to InterFM, so I bought an au smart phone and downloaded an app so I can listen to nationwide FM stations. Please give me a shoutoutヽ(・∀・)ノ
Posted on: 2013/4/11 13:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Thanks, Akiko!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2013/3/30 9:40
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
くま!(←おはようございくまぼんじゅーる!の略)突然ですが、4月からラジオ番組をやらせていただくことになりました。Inter FMさんとこで月1で!レギュラー番組持つの13年ぶりなんだけど大丈夫かしら?あ、タイトルは「KUMA POWER HOUR」です。

Kuma! (← abbreviation for good morning kuma bonjour!) I know this is sudden, but I will be starting my own radio program starting in April. On Inter FM, once a month! It's been 13 years since I've had my own radio program, I wonder if I'll be okay... oh the title is "KUMA POWER HOUR".

Quote:
漫画喫茶にでも行って『うる星やつら』一気読みしたい 

I want to go to a manga cafe and read 'Urusei Yatsura' in one sitting.
Posted on: 2013/3/24 20:02
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I'm guessing she had a hard time writing a comment (that's supposed to be included with the DVD).

creative block writing a comment.. that'll be a first for her...

i haven't seen mine arriving yet... i've put in a pre-order on yesasia for the one with the poster but still my dvd is nowhere to be seen...
Posted on: 2013/1/3 18:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I'm guessing she had a hard time writing a comment (that's supposed to be included with the DVD).
Posted on: 2012/12/31 23:39
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
wonder what she meant by "I was also troubled about the comment"
Posted on: 2012/12/31 20:35
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
ついに「桜流し」のDVDシングルが発売になったというのに告知するのをきれいすっかり忘れてたでやんすおはようございくまぼんじゅーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! pic.twitter.com/hZ4R4hy9

I completely forgot to announce the release of "Sakura Nagashi" DVD single. Good morning kuma bonjour ?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !! pic.twitter.com/hZ4R4hy9

Quote:
「桜流し」はDLのみのつもりだったけど、このビデオは形に残したい、DLが苦手な人にも届けたいと思うようになって急遽DVD発売を決めたからこんなに遅くなっちゃった。やっぱりこうやって作品が手に持てるモノになると嬉しい。コメントも悩んだけどがんばって書いてよかった(?㉨`*)

I intended on "Sakura Nagashi" being download only, but I wanted to leave the video in physical form. I also wanted to deliver it to people who dislike downloads. So in a hurry, I decided to release the DVD. That's why the release was so late. It makes me happy when my work becomes something I can hold like this. I was also troubled about the comment but I'm glad I did my best to write it(?㉨`*)

Quote:
先日、ホテルに帰ったのが遅かったのでゆっくり寝たくてドアに「起こさないでください」のサインをつけてたら、朝9時に電話で起こされた?「洗濯物をお届けにあがりましたがdo not disturbのサインがついてまして?いかがいたしましょう」だって。サインの意味ねー\(^o^)/

The other day, I got back to my hotel late and I wanted to sleep in so I put the "do not disturb" sign on the door. But I was woken up at 9 am the next morning... They told me "I went up to deliver the laundry, but there was a do not disturb sign... what would you like me to do with them?". There is no point in using the sign\(^o^)/
Posted on: 2012/12/30 11:22
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
もう日本の「小さめヘッド」「やわらかい」の歯ブラシが無いと生きていけない?

I can't live without Japan's "small head" "soft bristle" toothbrushes...

Quote:
アメリカとかヨーロッパで歯ブラシ探すととにかくデカイしソフトなやつでも硬い?日本の歯医者にも口が小さいと言われた私は子ども用の恥ずかしいアニメ系デザインのしか使えん?(?・_・`)

When I look for a toothbrush in America or Europe, they're big with hard bristles, even though it says soft... I, who was told from a dentist in Japan that my mouth is small, can only use toothbrushes for children with embarrassing anime-like designs...(?・_・`)
Posted on: 2012/12/12 9:41
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Forsaken wrote:
Quote:

coffeeicecream wrote:
Put in codes? What is coding?

Also, thanks for the translations! :)

I think コード has been translated incorrectly in this case. Instead of "codes" it should be "chords". They sound the same in Japanese so it's easy to mix up. Chords certainly makes more sense here!

yeah sorry, didn't think about that. thanks!
Posted on: 2012/11/20 23:49
  •  Forsaken
      Forsaken
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

coffeeicecream wrote:
Put in codes? What is coding?

Also, thanks for the translations! :)

I think コード has been translated incorrectly in this case. Instead of "codes" it should be "chords". They sound the same in Japanese so it's easy to mix up. Chords certainly makes more sense here!
Posted on: 2012/11/20 17:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...39>