•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
大人になったら消えると思っていたエクボと蒙古斑がどちらも消える気配すら無い件おはようございくまぼんじゅーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

The dimples and moukohan (Mongolian blue spots) that I thought would disappear when I'm an adult shows no signs of disappearing. Good morning kuma bonjour?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

Quote:
o(●゚ー゚●)=○)゚O゚).。・ RT @dam_no_hito: 蒙古班うp!

o(●゚ー゚●)=○)゚O゚).。・ RT @dam_no_hito: Mongolian blue spots up!

Quote:
いいねそれ笑 これからは自分の蒙古斑のことを京都弁のイントネーションで「もうこはん」と呼んで愛でてあげることにしよう RT @nakamuyuki: もうこはん(京都弁のイントネーションだとカワイイw

Sounds good lol From now on, when I talk about my Mongolian blue spots, I'll say it in Kyoto dialect. RT @nakamuyuki: Moukohan (It's cute when you say it in Kyoto dialect intonation) lol

Quote:
Hey Raul, I heard your birthday is near. Let me know when so I can wish you a youknowwhat on your b-day :) @raulsky27

Quote:
「関係代名詞」をググってみた。さっきの"when"のこと?くだけた会話+文字制限で色々割愛してるけど、きちんとした文章にするなら"Let me know when it is..."です QT @RyotSpiCyW: 会話でも関係代名詞や関係副詞使うんですか?

I googled "relative pronouns". Are you talking about the "when" I used earlier? There are many things I left out with informal conversation + character limit, but if I were to say it formally, it would be "Let me know when it is..." QT @RyotSpiCyW: Do you use relative pronouns or adverbs during conversations?

Quote:
I criminally suck at remembering friends' b-days. I ought to put them down in a schedule book or calendar but I don't keep one, never have.

Quote:
日本語を勉強するクラス以外は全部英語で学んだので、科学用語なんかも日本語だとピンとこなくて恥ずかしいです? QT @Mikihhi: 関係代名詞をググってるってことはやはり日本式の英語の授業受けたこと無いってことだよね

Aside Japanese class, every other class was in English. So even scientific terms, if it's in Japanese, it doesn't come to me immediately. It's embarrassing... QT @Mikihhi: Since you're googling relative pronouns, does that mean that you've never had English classes Japanese style?

Quote:
This is like the worst and best excuse ever. RT @_RandomJ_: Why change now, right!? ;)

Quote:
Like chill, you don't have to like, get that worked up over this. Like RT @shinygucci: pretty please, don't use the word "like" that way!!!

Quote:
文脈にもよるけど"reputation"ですかね??直訳すると「評判」だけど「世間体」の意味でも使ってる気がします。 RT @marimon38: 翻訳で困ってるんだけど、「世間体」ってどう英語で表現したらいいだろう。世間体を気にする、のあれ。

It depends on the context, but perhaps "reputation"? When you do a literal translation, it would be "hyouban", but I think you can use "sekentei". RT @marimon38: I'm having trouble with translations. How do you express "sekentei" in English?

Quote:
そもそも「世間」が英語には無いかも。世界(world)、社会(society)、公の場(public arena)が近いけど、「世間」とは少し違うよね。英語以外の言語ではどうなんでしょう? RT @Bob0403: そもそも外国に世間体っていう概念ってあるんですか??

I don't think there is an English word for "seken" in the first place. Words like sekai (world), shakai (society), kou no ba (public arena) are close, but "seken" is a little different. I wonder what it is in languages other than English? RT @Bob0403: Is there a concept of "sekentai" in foreign countries in the first place?

Quote:
動詞っぽくていいならそれが自然ですよね。「世間」って"people"かもしれないですね RT @hiroshitominaga: worry about what people would say が 世間体(を気にする) とおもうけど

If you want a verb, that sounds natural. "Sekan" might be "people" RT @hiroshitominaga: I think worry about what people would say is "sekentai (wo ki ni suru).

Quote:
ああなるほど!respectabilityよりappearanceの方がしっくりきますね!こういうの楽しい〜(^o^) RT @thexder64: 世間体ってappearanceってな感じかと思ってました。

Ah I see! Rather than respectability, appearance sounds better. Things like this are fun(^o^) RT @thexder64: I have a feeling that "sekentai" appearance.

Quote:
へー!ほんとだー!勉強になる→ http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 世間  RT @com_il: 横レス失礼。世間は仏教用語ですよね。世俗的、体制的な所のような意味かと。

Heee! You're right! I learned something→ http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 世間 RT @com_il: I'm sorry to butt in. "Seken" is a Buddhist terminology right? I think it means something like worldly or orderly.

Quote:
失敬、「世間」が仏教用語というツイートのリンクがうまく貼れておらんかった→ http://wikipedia.gwbg.ws/seken

Excuse me, I didn't put the proper link for the earlier tweet → http://wikipedia.gwbg.ws/seken
Posted on: 2012/7/30 1:09
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
maybe this might strike up a conversation with her...

Posted on: 2012/7/26 20:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
前世クマなんじゃ?というリプが多かったけど?クマは多分クマを崇拝してないから、もし前世クマなら現世でもクマ崇拝しないと思うんだ(?・(ェ)・`)ちなみに『ぼくはくま』の歌詞、NHKから「前世」NGが出てなんとか粘って「ゼンセ」でOKしていただいたという小話。

I got many replies saying "Maybe you were a bear in your former life?"... but I don't think bears admire other bears, so if I were a bear in my previous life, I don't think I would admire bears in my current life(?・(ェ)・`)By the way, the lyrics for "Boku wa Kuma", NHK told me I couldn't use "前世" (zense = "previous life" in kanji), but I persisted and they ok-ed "ゼンセ" (zense in katakana).

Quote:
宗教色のある言葉だからじゃないかな?日本人はあまり仏教を意識せずに「前世」っていう観念に親しみを持ってると思うけど?「ゼンセ」の方が抽象的でソフトな印象だよね。 RT @aknyysk: なんで「前世」がNGなんだろう(?゚ω゚`)??

Maybe because it's a word with a religious atmosphere? I don't think Japanese people are really aware of Buddhism, but have this familiarity with the idea of a "previous life"... but "ゼンセ" (in katakana) is more abstract and has a softer impression. RT @aknyysk: I wonder why you can't use "前世"(?゚ω゚`)??

Quote:
「ゼンセはきっとチョコレート」でもダメなら「みんなのうた」あきらめようと思ってました。 RT @komuron18: もし粘っても「前世」が無理だった場合に、考えた歌詞とかありましたか?

If I couldn't use "Zense wa kitto chocolate", I would've given up on "Minna no Uta". RT @komuron18: Even if you were persistent and still couldn't use "前世", did you have any other lyrics you thought about?

Quote:
へ〜!素敵。 RT @kakex777: 前世、森なのでは?くまさんが川から捕ってきた鮭を森で食べ残すことによって、森は繁栄するらしいです http://bit.ly/KR9Ahf

He~! How cool. RT @kakex777: Maybe you were a forest in your previous life? When bears leave the salmon they got from the river half-eaten in the forest, the forest flourishes http://bit.ly/KR9Ahf

Quote:
No he is not like Ted, Kuma has much better manners! @justjacky

Quote:
申し遅れましたが昨日は父の誕生日でした!たくさんのお祝いのお言葉ありがとうございました(?ω`)「 宇多田家の男は短命で60まで生きられない」とガクブルしていた時期もありましたがおかげさまでいつの間にか64才。これからも元気でいてほしいです?◡`

I'm a little late, but yesterday was my father's birthday! Thank you for all the birthday wishes(?ω`) There was a time when he lived in fear saying "Men in the Utada family are short-lived. They cannot live to be 60," but before we know it, he's 64-years-old. I want him to stay as healthy as ever?◡`

Quote:
おい RT @hironnori: ヒカルさん、64歳おめでとうございます

Hey RT @hironnori: Hikaru-san, happy 64th birthday

Quote:
女は長生きらしいです笑 RT @re_recomcoded: おめでとうございます!宇多田家の女の皆様は何歳まで生きれるのか気になります

It seems women live long lol RT @re_recomcoded: Happy Birthday! I'm interested to know how long the women in the Utada family live to

Quote:
はっは もうなんでもいいや ありがとうございます\(^o^)/ RT @myston: もう64なのかー。おめでとうございます RT @utadahikaru: おい RT @hironnori: ヒカルさん、64歳おめでとうございます

Ha ha it doesn't matter anymore. Thank you\(^o^)/ RT @myston: You're already 64... Happy Birthday

Quote:
;`;:゙;`(;゚;ж;゚; )ブッ RT @mentalgekokujo: automaticの頃が52

;`;:゙;`(;゚;ж;゚; )ブッ RT @mentalgekokujo: 52 around the time of automatic

Quote:
天井が低いから中腰だったのではなく、腰がすでにまがっていたのですね?私? RT @Sigeru_Black: だから椅子から腰上がらなかったのか・・・

I wasn't half-sitting because the ceiling was low, but because my back was already bent... RT @Sigeru_Black: That's why you didn't get out of your chair...

Quote:
拙者に斯様な物を紹介するとは片腹痛いわ!これをとくと見るがよい→ http://bit.ly/QcJzye  RT @tweetofchihhi: らしいっす"@wwwwww_bot: キーボードのHとJをよく見るクマァァァァ"

To introduce such a thing to me is ridiculous! Look at this carefully→ http://bit.ly/QcJzye RT @tweetofchihhi: It seems so "@wwwwww_bot: When you look at H and J on the keyboard, it says KUMA"
Posted on: 2012/7/26 12:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
Quote:

ROB612 wrote:
I wonder if she would reply to me.I'm going through a rough time right now.

My 4th tweet to her already, no reply yet
I wonder what kind of questions she would reply to...

It depends on what you're tweeting her about. If you follow her trends, she tends to answer offbeat questions. She likes answering tweets about Kuma. Or if you bring up something about her music that she didn't know about (i.e. Australian musical using Sakura Drops).

If you're just tweeting her that you are a big fan or asking her when she's coming back, chances are she won't reply.
Posted on: 2012/7/26 10:36
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
チューブ状の容器に入ったボディークリームを手に出そうとしたら、「ぶぼぼっ!!ぷふぅーん!」という音とともに爆発して顔と髪の毛と胸元にクリームが盛大に飛び散ったなう 洗ったばかりの髪がベタついて悲しい

When I tried to squeeze body cream out of a tube and onto my hand, it exploded while making a sound like "bubobo!! pufu-n!", and it splattered all over my face, hair, and chest. I'm sad that my hair I just washed is sticky.

Quote:
ぷふぅーん(?㉨`*) RT @lestrrat: さっき息子(生後10日)が同じ音を出しながらうんこした。大爆笑した RT @utadahikaru: ボディークリームを手に出そうとしたら、「ぶぼぼっ!!ぷふぅーん!」という音とともに爆発して

Pufu-n (?㉨`*)RT @lestrrat: Earlier, my son (10 days old) made the same sound when he pooped. I laughed so hard.

Quote:
そ、その発想はなかった?!くやしいっ?! RT @Dear_Beer_Bears: チューブの気持ち:『あ~すっきりした。』(?㉨`*)

I never thought about it that way...! How vexing...! RT @Dear_Beer_Bears: The tube's feelings: "Ah, I feel refreshed."(?㉨`*)

Quote:
とろろ昆布LOVE♡

Tororo kombu (shredded kelp) LOVE♡

Quote:
震災で大きなダメージをうけた東北の海藻産業の現在の状況が気になります?それと、東北大学は今どうなっているのでしょうか?海藻のバイオ燃料の開発は震災後も進められているのかな?→ http://bit.ly/MkUJbD

I'm concerned about the present condition of Tohoku's seaweed industry... Also, what is going on with Tohoku University right now? I wonder if the development of biofuel with seaweed is still underway after the disasters...→ http://bit.ly/MkUJbD

Quote:

Quote:
まだ海のがれき残ってるんだ? RT @ichimoku333: 宮城県気仙沼市に住んでますが、まだ海中にあるがれきは完璧に取り除かれていないので、海中で養殖するようなものはまだごくごく一部でしか復活してないと思われます!

There's still debris remaining in the ocean... RT @ichimoku333: I live in Kesennuma City in Miyagi. The debris in the ocean haven't completely been removed yet. So I think only a portion of what's nurtures under water has been restored.

Quote:
バランスが大切ですね? RT @enepaso: 宇多田様、東北では今年は美味しいわかめがしっかり取れてます。(略)海藻からバイオマスはコストが高すぎじゃないかと思います。海藻をエタノールにしてしまうと乱獲も心配。海藻は産卵場所として、魚のために残してあげた方が良いのでは。

The balance is important... RT @enepaso: Utada-sama, there is a sufficient amount of delicious seaweed yielded in Tohoku this year. I think it's too expensive to turn seaweed into biomass. By turning seaweed into ethanol, I'm worried about overfishing. I think it's better to leave the seaweed to the fish as their egg-laying site.

Quote:
OH!くまさんのおててKAWAII!でもこれリアルだったら、なんらかの形でクマを刺激してしまって「しゃっっ」ってやられて顔半分もってかれる直前の瞬間ですよね RT @nami990: くまー! pic.twitter.com/uAbGS92N

OH! Kuma-san's paw is KAWAII! But if this were real, I would stimulate the bear, and this would be the moment right before I get half of my face taken away. RT @nami990: Kuma! pic.twitter.com/uAbGS92N

Quote:
くまの力に畏怖し 畏敬の念をもって くまを尊ぶのであります RT @hyderio: 一応くまは怖い生き物って言う認識はあるんですねw

I fear the power of bears. With amazement, I respect bears. RT @hyderio: You are aware that bears are scary creatures after all lol

Quote:
あらやだ。母方は東北・北海道の家系だし、これほどまでにクマに何かを感じるとなると、ご先祖様にアイヌの人がいるのかしら?(∩?(エ)`∩)? RT @snsnsnafkin: それ、アイヌのおじいさんも言ってたよ♪( ?▽`)

Oh dear. My mother's side descended from Tohoku and Hokkaido. Since I have this much feelings for bears, I wonder if one of my ancestors are Ainu. RT @snsnsnafkin: My Ainu grandpa said the same thing♪( ?▽`)
Posted on: 2012/7/25 11:01
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
Quote:

Don't worry about it, is she wanted to reply every single tweet mentioning her, she would have to tweet whole the time. It's just impossible. I guess she chooses a few newest tweets and replies only to them, so it's rather matter of luck, not question. Keep tryin', someday oyu may get your answer .
Posted on: 2012/7/23 0:26
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

ROB612 wrote:

Posted on: 2012/7/22 20:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ROB612 wrote:

Have you mention her, Keep Tryin'
Posted on: 2012/7/22 14:15
  •  ROB612
      ROB612
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/m/MN
Posted on: 2012/7/22 12:07
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Awesome! thanks !
Posted on: 2012/7/21 1:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...39>