Goodbye Utada Hikaru / Goodbye Happiness Tribute Thread

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Goodbye Utada Hikaru / Goodbye Happiness Tribute Thread
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Good day UH tribute participants!

So we've come up with everything and made some clarifications on what we should do in the tribute.

After brain-storming and such, this should be the final outcome of our presentation.

Firstly, we need to know the real number of participants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is:

So the Goodbye Happiness video is 5:48 long. At the end of the video where the "U tube" related video list shows. Automatic, Traveling, Heart Station, the Minna no uta/ kuma chang tv bump and Prisoner of love all show as related.
(5:41 is where she is completely off-screen and the U tube related videos pop on screen, we'd like to have people take pictures or use screencaps for this)

The participants will be given an appearance of 5secs.-10secs. (so please make sure of what part you'll take in)

Maximum number of participants for each 30sec interval is 6.

For example, if the traveling march scene is 5:00-5:30 interval then members should do it. With a maximum of 6 members to appear.

You should watch the video and look at the tracking to know which part you want to do.

Admin Q will do the rest and the editing for this so we suggest to give him your raw videos.

On previous note: The one that I (soulhunter14) suggested on showing "An UtadaNet Presentation" with the 6-9frame member part will still be shown. (those 6-9members who wants to take in this part should say so.)

On the "I love you" part written in their own language. There'll be only one American/English person to write the English "I love you" here (it will be placed at the middle of the frame), and the others are on their own. (same goes here. members who wants to take part in this, just say so.)

PS: This will be the official outcome of the project. And to note that, UtadaNet admins/moderators accidentally deleted some threads due to the massive spam attacks. If you have any questions, please post it here.

----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Please upload your videos somewhere, in high quality (usually original recorded format) and then PM them to Q.

Here is the UtadaNet Presentation Card

UPDATE2:

Here is a teaser:
http://youtu.be/2AwlMXJXP4E

UPDATE FINAL:
Here it is, the full tribute video cover:
http://youtu.be/xpYGNIGL2VA

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/21 18:54
Re: Goodbye Utada Hikaru / Goodbye Happiness Tribute Thread
Administrator
A/S/L
So because the thread got deleted, I will recover what i can from google caches.

Quote:
thisisseyo:

Hey You all! Id love to make an Utada tribute... So I had this Idea we can do all together!!!

I want to do a video tribute for utada... all u have to do is record ur self lipsinging Goodbye happiness in ur webcam on ur desk, ur room!!

I will put the videos all togheter, and put the song on! AND THEN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE... SO HOPE U ALL LIKE TO PARTICIPE... TALK EVERYONE OF THIS STUFF!!

LETS MAKE A UTADA A COOL TRIBUTE!

---Put Video Links in the forum... thanx :)

Quote:
Project_Hikaru:
It's so temping but i'm really camera shy and hate my looks, i love the idea though

Quote:
Utada~Chan~Fan:
It's kind of metaphorical no?? Goodbye Happiness whilst saying Goodbye to one of the most cheerful singers I've ever seen!

Quote:
thisisseyo:
Well is not a super goodbye! is just goodbye for a while! Just to show her the love whe share for her music.... just do a big "see u soon" :D

Maybe it could be called "See you soon happiness" :D

Quote:
IceAngel:
its a sweet idea. i wouldnt mind taking part. if hikki ever saw it she would probably appreciate it :)
although, i agree. I dont think this is her Goodbye Forever song.

Quote:
Kumachang:
Sounds awesome :D Let me suggest the title "Goodbye (for now) Hikki" ?! sounds a bit weird tho lol
How about everyone included some sort of allusion to Hikki-related stuff (may be from a PV or anything else that's related to her I guess )?

Quote:
thisisseyo:
Its great idea!!! But I think we can do dancing and those kind of things of her videos... to the breaking instrumentals!! :D

And... hell yeah!! WE HAVE TO MASSIVE TWITTER THE VIDEOOOO TO HER!!

TELL EVERYONE, I WILL BE DOING MY CAM RECORDING THIS WEEK! :D

Well... all great ideas! But Id love people to do some kind of dance or something for the breaking instrumental... this is for everyone to discuss... I wont be the only one who decides the last part.... Someone can wash dishes and sing like in Simple and clean lol! :D

AND ONCE WE GOT IT... WE HAVE TO MASSIVE TWEET THE VIDEO TO UTADA BY TWITTER!!! SHE WILL SEE IT!! :D

LOTS OF KISSES, I THINK I WILL RECORD MY VIDEO THIS WEEK OR SO...

DO WE SET A DATE LIMIT?

Quote:
Q:
I like this idea,
what we COULD do is have everyone reenact her Goodbye Happiness video, and then someone (i can) edit together the clips into all one video tribute to Hikki (just like her GBH video was pretty much a tribute to her fans doing online vids)

what do u all think?

Quote:
kuromaguro:
I like the idea too! I guess it would be more efficient if we assign a time frame of the video to each of us, then combine them together and put the song on top of it. The more the merrier and more effective too! At least 20 people doing it will be awesome!

I am just afraid about the copyright of the song that will be used in the video...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/12/21 20:50
Q, please post the presentation card again.

Guys, you may just send in the videos to Q and he'll take care of the rest. timing, editing, etc. etc. And please let us know how many of you will participate on this. I hope we can make it before Hikki's birthday.

Posted on: 2010/12/21 21:28
  •  wadester1990
      wadester1990
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17 male Missouri
I wouldn't mind doing any part of the video. I have the audio-technica headphones she used in Heart Station, so I could possibly do the beginning singing part? Whatever you need, I'll try my best to contribute :)
Posted on: 2010/12/21 22:30
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I am still in btw. just been a bit hectic recently.
Posted on: 2010/12/22 12:43
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Don't want to create a new thread, but I just wanted to ask you guys if you want to try trending Hikki on twitter again xD I thought we might wanna trend #GB_UH (goodbye utada hikaru) around new year if possible and say bye for now :'(
Posted on: 2010/12/23 4:58
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
I'm still in. What is the duedate for the submission of the raw footage? Sorry things have been crazy due to christmas being two days away.

I had planned on doing the puppet scene with the two puppets, The intro, the message, and personal message.
Posted on: 2010/12/23 17:24
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Sorry guys, I don't think I will be able to participate. I did attempt it twice... but it just didn't work out. I am leaving for Japan on Christmas day and I don't get back til January 11th. If the due date is extended, I might be able to do it. But we don't know when Hikki will quit using twitter. Its better to get it done as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone!
Posted on: 2010/12/23 22:21
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Sorry guys, I don't think I will be able to participate. I did attempt it twice... but it just didn't work out. I am leaving for Japan on Christmas day and I don't get back til January 11th. If the due date is extended, I might be able to do it. But we don't know when Hikki will quit using twitter. Its better to get it done as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone!

*pats* It's okay koko-chan :3 Have a nice trip! Lol.

Posted on: 2010/12/24 10:29
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
Ok. I am filming my video now. I will be able to do this once since I will not have access to a working camera nor the house will not be this quiet afterwards. I had to make my own Utadanet card since I don't see the mentioned pdf file. I will film three takes for Q to use. I hope they can work with a .Mov format since this is what the video will convert to. I apologize in advance but this is my only shot. I hope this can be used... Thanks.
Posted on: 2010/12/24 11:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...16>