Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Happy new year!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I just wanna say happy new year everyone! We are about a year closer to 2012, the end of the world! :D

D:

Haha
Posted on: 2010/12/31 22:59
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: Happy new year!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
lol, thanks helping us all look forward to something. Happy New year lol!
Posted on: 2011/1/1 6:30
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I just wanna say happy new year everyone! We are about a year closer to 2012, the end of the world! :D

D:

Haha

No Hikki! - seems more like 2011 is the end of the world! haha
Posted on: 2011/1/1 14:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Late saying Happy New Year 2011 anyway no Hikki starting on this year

Man what can i say its a bad start on this year, Damn you Hikki Hope she didnt delete her twitter account
Posted on: 2011/1/2 5:48
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
You guys are right No hikki.... wtf.. Maybe this is her challenge to us to live without hikki! But she WILL come back! I nearly shed a tear when she said goodbye at the end of Wild Life! Maybe it would have been better to close with Goodbye Happiness?..
Posted on: 2011/1/2 12:27
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
You guys are right No hikki.... wtf.. Maybe this is her challenge to us to live without hikki! But she WILL come back! I nearly shed a tear when she said goodbye at the end of Wild Life! Maybe it would have been better to close with Goodbye Happiness?..

I actually think twt is a great song to end WL with. It's from her first release and it tells about accepting things that make you cry, taking off into the future and ultimately gaining understanding. All things she (and maybe we) can do while she's on break.
Posted on: 2011/1/2 16:44
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Mark wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

I actually think twt is a great song to end WL with. It's from her first release and it tells about accepting things that make you cry, taking off into the future and ultimately gaining understanding. All things she (and maybe we) can do while she's on break.

Mmm you're right! Shame on me for not looking into the lyrics of that song! This is going to be weird for sure though, Hikki's had little breaks from the spotlight before, but she's always been around. But this'll go on for who knows how long. She's been in the spotlight for over a decade and now she'll be gone... Life without hikki...holy crap it's starting to hit me
Posted on: 2011/1/2 16:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic