Star Trek transporter sound in FYI?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Star Trek transporter sound in FYI?
guest_Unregistered
Okay, this question is going to bug my partner until (if) she finds out the answer. My partner was listening to "Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence (FYI)" at work this morning (YAY! for converting ppl to Utada fans!) and she swears up and down that she heard a transporter sound during the song, right after: "Like Captain Picard/I'm chillin' and flossin'" I checked my CD and heard the tiniest squeak after the phrase, but a tiny squeak isn't verification.

Has anyone else heard this? Any confirmation of its existence or are we just going on a goose chase for nothin' here?

Haz
Posted on: 2011/1/11 13:19
  •  purefault
      purefault
Re: Star Trek transporter sound in FYI?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
There's a slight sound starting around the line "That's right", but I don't think it's the sound effect she thinks it is... it's very, very faint, but I think it's just ambiance used throughout different parts of the song.
I use to watch Star Trek: TNG religiously, so I'm pretty sure I'd notice it as well if it were true ;)
Posted on: 2011/1/11 22:05
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Star Trek transporter sound in FYI?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
checked out the song again, i think i heard a hissing sound...not very sure if it really is the sound from star trek. its a bit like it, but not really like it, lacking some sound element from the series.
Posted on: 2011/1/12 5:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic