Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!
guest_Unregistered

capsule will be releasing a new album on March 23rd titled "KILLER WAVE", 10 brand new songs will be included.

CD Tracklist
01. OPEN THE GATE
02. WORLD OF FANTASY
03. I JUST WANNA XXX YOU
04. STRIKER
05. KEEP HOPE ALIVE
06. I WILL
07. WHAT iS LOVE
08. I CANT SAY I LIKE YOU
09. PRIME TIME
10. CLOSE THE GATE

The content on the bonus disc that comes with the limited edition version is still TBA.

ETA: "world of fantasy"
http://www.dailymotion.com/yuki_music#videoId=xgy2df
Posted on: 2011/2/9 1:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!
guest_Unregistered
You know, I actually expect more from this new album of Capsule, something that will rate more than their previous albums "Player" (my favorite album ever of the duo, released in 2010) and "More! More! More!" (the duo's highest selling album, released in 2008, with 67,000+ copies sold and achieved the #3 and #6 spot in the Oricon Daily and Weekly charts, their first Top Ten album). Obviously this album will contain stock vocals (uncredited vocalists in a song created by a producer and are used only as samples) again. And I hope that this release will eventually sell more than "More! More! More!".

I guess Yasutaka Nakata did a pretty good job so far. ^_^♪ Advance 10th debut anniversary, Capsule!
Posted on: 2011/2/9 2:14
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Japanese electronic duo Capsule 12th album "KILLER WAVE" tracklist + preview of new song!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Why'd you use the PLAYER promo image?

I'm not terribly ecstatic for the new album. That last perfume single was kinda half hearted. I can't help but feel that Nakata is a little uninspired right now.
Posted on: 2011/2/9 18:25
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
Their album last year was great, but i have somme doubts about this one because i find world of fantasy far too repetitive, the underlying melody repeats far too much, and same goes for the lyrics :( , hopefully it's only this song but
Posted on: 2011/2/10 23:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Album Cover

Promo Pic
[/
Posted on: 2011/2/16 13:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Errr..... Toshiko and Yasutaka looks great! More sophistication! I can't wait for their new album, but I really hope it'll be as beautiful as MORE MORE MORE and PLAYER... Anyway, there isn't any change in the cover concept though... J-electronica it is.
Posted on: 2011/2/17 20:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
capsule新作アルバム発売延期のお知らせ

3月23日リリースを予定しておりましたcapsuleのアルバム『KILLER WAVE』につきまして、3月11日に発生いたしました東北地方太平洋沖地震の影響を鑑み、発売延期の運びとなりました。リリースに関する新しい情報はオフィシャルサイトにてお伝えいたします。

Yasutaka Nakata said that they will postpone the album's release for a while for reworking the album's cover and the title itself -- KILLER WAVE.

www.capsule-web.com" target="_blank">http://www.capsule-web.com/schedule/information.html#tag:www.capsule-web.com,2011-03-14:245
Posted on: 2011/3/15 4:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic