I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!
TAT
Posted on: 2011/2/10 4:43
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: The X Factor - Utada in the running to become a judge on the US Version
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Is it true? Damn! that is one great news. However, I wonder how it will affect her hiatus?
Posted on: 2011/2/10 4:52
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
PLEEEASSSE! I know it's Wikipedia and more than likely someone just decided to write that, but I still really hope this is true! I would tune in to EVERY episode if she were on it! Let's bombard Fox's Twitter and Facebook with Hikki requests! lol

Seriously, I hope this is true!
Posted on: 2011/2/10 5:35
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Hikki judge *??
Posted on: 2011/2/10 9:59
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
LOL

If you think Hikki would ever consider being on that show you obviously don't know anything about Hikki.

She said she is taking a hiatus to remove herself from the spotlight and now she is gonna jump right back in?

I thought you guys would be smarter then to fall for such an obvious hoax but I was wrong.
Posted on: 2011/2/10 10:16
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Dude hikki's not the type to want to go thru all those contestants and judge their singing ability. She'd have opinion, yea, but her opinion would be so other-worldly weird that it wouldn't really fit the show. She's a weird person, and she's not exactly mainstream in the U.S. I still love her though

Also, do you know how many crazy people would be coming to audition JUST for her? It would be utter madness!
Posted on: 2011/2/10 10:53
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Dude hikki's not the type to want to go thru all those contestants and judge their singing ability. She'd have opinion, yea, but her opinion would be so other-worldly weird that it wouldn't really fit the show. She's a weird person, and she's not exactly mainstream in the U.S. I still love her though

Also, do you know how many crazy people would be coming to audition JUST for her? It would be utter madness!

What are you talking about? When has Hikki ever said anything that can be considered "outer-worldly"?
She is normal person just like anybody else, why do people make her out to be some sort of strange alien that people can't understand?
Posted on: 2011/2/10 11:31
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
LOL

If you think Hikki would ever consider being on that show you obviously don't know anything about Hikki.

She said she is taking a hiatus to remove herself from the spotlight and now she is gonna jump right back in?

I thought you guys would be smarter then to fall for such an obvious hoax but I was wrong.

Well, I think we all know that this is highly unlikely. However, keep in mind the circumstances. Our favorite artist is leaving the music business for an indefinite period of time. If there's ANY possibility (rumors) that she'll do anything noteworthy during that period of absence from the making music, us super fans will be inclined to hope these rumors are true! Again, yeah, it's more than likely a hoax, but you can't blame us for thinking on the positive side.

Quote:

She'd have opinion, yea, but her opinion would be so other-worldly weird that it wouldn't really fit the show. She's a weird person

Which is why I would even consider watching the show.
Posted on: 2011/2/10 11:35
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Maybe "outer-worldly weird" isn't the best description, but she's said things that just strike me as "whoa that's kinda twisted" but in a good, cool, deep kind of way. It's like, i always get this vibe from her that she's like her UHSCV2 album cover art, huge, deep space that you could get lost in. She's not really your typical normal person, she's also not a freak, she just seems like her personality is on a different plane than most common folk. Which i have come to love. Of course, everyone is a little weird in their own way, which really helps make us become unique. Hikki is just REALLY unique and it just feels that she would stick out a lot.

This would mean she'd really provide a completely different angle in her opinion from any other judge. If she does hop on the show, i would watch every single episode of every freaking season she appears on. Hikki on a tv show is RICH for us! No new music for a while is ok, as long as we still see hikki often to prove that she's actually still alive
Posted on: 2011/2/10 11:50
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
What are you talking about? When has Hikki ever said anything that can be considered "outer-worldly"?
She is normal person just like anybody else, why do people make her out to be some sort of strange alien that people can't understand?

Well, I wouldn't say she's said anything "outer-worldly", just that some random things that she's said are weird. Not freak-weird just sorta strange, like how she says she likes it when she has her blood drawn and the sound of someone shooting a gun (don't really remember where this came from...) There are other instances, too. She's just interesting (case and point: the poem before Deep River's video).

lol Another reason I want this to be true is to see just how many crazed J-pop or anime fans go audition just to meet her. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Posted on: 2011/2/10 12:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>