123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Utada In The Flesh Dvd Release?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I apologize if someone already asked this, but has anyone heard any recents news? Are they going to still release the In the Flesh Concert on dvd even though she's on a break? Or was that just a rumor? Cause it would be really great if they would, since I wasn't able to make it to any of her shows...
Posted on: 2011/2/10 12:52
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: Utada In The Flesh Dvd Release?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Teruzane (Utada's father) Tweeted that he's working on getting WILD LIFE and In The Flesh released in Spring 2011 on DVD. I think they're being made as a bundle.
Posted on: 2011/2/10 13:16
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
^Teruzane did not say ITF would be on DVD. WILD LIFE will be on DVD/Bluray. ITF is being prepared for a digital release.

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2011/2/10 13:24
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Polyrhythm wrote:
^Teruzane did not say ITF would be on DVD. WILD LIFE will be on DVD/Bluray. ITF is being prepared for a digital release.

Yes, he did.

"Yes, that is what I am trying by spring!!RT ?@edu_says: @u3music are we getting a Wild Life DVD release as well as one for In The Flesh??
31 Jan"

http://twitter.com/#!/u3music/status/31951156490018816
Posted on: 2011/2/10 14:31
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

Polyrhythm wrote:

ya he originally tweeted that ITF would have a digital release out by the end of last year..however, there were some issues with itunes and it never got done
So it sounds like that idea has been scrapped and judging by his recent tweets, looks like it'll probably be a bundle or just separate DVD releases...
Posted on: 2011/2/10 15:43
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
Quote:

Polyrhythm wrote:

ya he originally tweeted that ITF would have a digital release out by the end of last year..however, there were some issues with itunes and it never got done
So it sounds like that idea has been scrapped and judging by his recent tweets, looks like it'll probably be a bundle or just separate DVD releases...

Thank you! Thank You!..either way this is great news for me! Definately makes me happy...can't wait..this is going to be the best Spring ever
Posted on: 2011/2/10 18:14
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Nope. Stop taking Mr. Utada's words out of context. He was merely responding to the question about the WILD LIFE DVD while saying there would be a release for ITF (probably digital). Now WILD LIFE has been announced for Spring. There is no DVD for ITF. Just accept it.

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2011/2/27 21:20
  •  AY04
      AY04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
i wonder what the price range is going to be with ITF. like since it was in the u.s/london it wont be $50.00 right? i barley convinced my parents in buying me SCV2 so heres hoping its less pricey!
Posted on: 2011/2/27 21:55
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Polyrhythm wrote:
Nope. Stop taking Mr. Utada's words out of context. He was merely responding to the question about the WILD LIFE DVD while saying there would be a release for ITF (probably digital). Now WILD LIFE has been announced for Spring. There is no DVD for ITF. Just accept it.

That's not at all taking it out of context. The question to him on Twitter was "are we getting a Wild Life DVD release as well as one for In The Flesh?" And his response was "Yes, that is what I am trying by spring!!" I don't see how that's taking his words out of context.

Regardless, the point is not whether ITF will get a DVD or not. Most of us have seen Wild Life (thanks to the live stream, the TV broadcast rips, etc.) However, only a few of us got to go to ITF so most of the hype is around this release. We're basically waiting for any kind of release, be it DVD, iTunes, or some other form of digital distribution so, if anything, his response (hopefully) confirms a spring release for ITF in some form.
Posted on: 2011/2/28 10:49
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I think they might be having some 3rd party issues for ITF that causes its delay.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/1 8:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>