12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Do you believe in ghosts?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I just started to wonder, but does anyone here believe in them? No i don't mean ghosts like from Black Ops or from Pokemon, i mean the belief that there are spirits that live among us.

I personally don't believe in them even though i'm pretty religious. I really think ghosts are just a figment of the mind when you're scared or anxious about something..

But what about you?
Posted on: 2011/2/23 20:39
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Re: Do you believe in ghosts?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
ghosts don't exist.
Posted on: 2011/2/24 5:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Its hard to say that they dont and do exist, though i live literally next to a cemetery, i feel at times cool wind pass by in our hallway, gives me chills down my spine.
Posted on: 2011/2/24 7:09
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I just started to wonder, but does anyone here believe in them? No i don't mean ghosts like from Black Ops or from Pokemon, i mean the belief that there are spirits that live among us.

I personally don't believe in them even though i'm pretty religious. I really think ghosts are just a figment of the mind when you're scared or anxious about something..

But what about you?

lol There haven't been any ghosts in Pokemon since that one part of the first two games in the 90's.

Umm... But back on topic, believing in ghosts would imply that there is in fact an afterlife. Being Christian and all, I believe in Heaven and whatnot. That said, I don't know if ghosts fit into that equation but if they do then sure, why not? I'll believe in them, but as of now, call me a skeptic.

lol Did all that sound like it's coming from a crazy person?
Posted on: 2011/2/24 7:28
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

But what about you?

lol There haven't been any ghosts in Pokemon since that one part of the first two games in the 90's.

Umm... But back on topic, believing in ghosts would imply that there is in fact an afterlife. Being Christian and all, I believe in Heaven and whatnot. That said, I don't know if ghosts fit into that equation but if they do then sure, why not? I'll believe in them, but as of now, call me a skeptic.

lol Did all that sound like it's coming from a crazy person?

Lol forgive me then for remembering the originals But yea, what you said does make sense, if there's an afterlife, are spirits able to cling to this world and roam until they're set free? I just found out my mom believes in ghosts, but doesn't want to tell me her entire story about her experience. She seems kinda scared about it.

Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Its hard to say that they dont and do exist, though i live literally next to a cemetery, i feel at times cool wind pass by in our hallway, gives me chills down my spine.

And that's weird too because it's usually HOT in the Phils right? Getting a cool wind in a hot home? Unless you have air conditioning in your home... Air conditioning is really luxurious in the Philippines, at least where my family lives over there. We're stuck to using old electric fans and pamaypays or paypays is how i remember us calling them (I think that's how it's spelled )
Posted on: 2011/2/24 8:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah its Hot, but this happen at night when i was getting me some water
Posted on: 2011/2/24 9:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I believe in whatever Oprah tells me to believe in.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2011/2/24 11:09
  •  AY04
      AY04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
LOL oprahs word is LAW XD
Posted on: 2011/2/24 18:07
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
I'm a believer. For me they exists. Somethings are stills hard to explain. Paranormal Science is still relatively young compared to other scientific disciplines.

Better to have an open mind regarding these things.
Posted on: 2011/3/15 7:26
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Yea you have a point there. I guess seeing is believing.

It'll be a weird day when something genuinely happens when i'm not already afraid or anxious about anything that may have happened previously
Posted on: 2011/3/15 11:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>