<1...6789
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  breutje
      breutje
Re: Utada Hikaru WILD LIFE DVD & Blu-ray
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 60/M/The Netherlands

BD Finally arrived. Came with an additional ? 20,- import duty, but so what? It was supposed to be my first BD as I ordered the player after Wild Life. Delays make it the 6th. Doesn't matter!
Posted on: 2011/6/13 6:50
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Wow! Nice! You even made a .gif for it :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/6/14 3:26
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
so I finally gave in and bought the overseas version of this DVD..only to remember shortly after that I gave away my all region dvd player to a friend...bleh! >X( and then when I finally got the DVD, much to my excitement, it clearly stated on the front of the DVD and on the case that the DVD is ALL region! However, I quickly learned that this was just some lazy mistype cause as soon as I tried to play it, the DVD region window came up. So my hubby showed me a great trick for getting rid of the annoying region encoding without having to go buy another dvd player..You just rip the dvd and then burn it onto a blank disc and voila, you have a region free DVD! I was kinda surprised it worked but the only thing I haven't been able to find is the set-list...I know sometimes when you rip a dvd the title menu can get lost..Might have been what happened to mine but it still plays perfectly in all other respects, so no complaints here =)
Watching the behind the scenes was a lot of fun as she seemed extremely involved with this concert! I am so grateful I got to experience this concert in person but I must admit it was kinda weird watching a concert I was at on DVD..brings back lots of fun but somewhat bittersweet memories..
Posted on: 2011/7/13 9:17
  •  Maki
      Maki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello, could you send me the link for the audio rip too? :)
Posted on: 2013/3/28 5:55
  •  Maki
      Maki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

cube wrote:
Send me a PM if you want Mediafire links to the audio rip. :)

Also, I'm watching Wild Life again in HD and it's better than I remember! Hikki is always awesome!

Hello, could you send me the link for the audio rip too? thanks :)
Posted on: 2013/3/28 5:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789