8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Utada is the person that doesn't like to go mention things publicly. I'm sure the last thing she wants right now is attention.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 21:59
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Canada/New York
I'm sure Hikki has donated. I don't see why she wouldn't, but she doesn't have to openly tell everyone. I'm sure a lot of celebrities have donated to Japan but haven't told the public.

Japan will be getting a lot of help I'm sure. Countries all over the world know about this disaster and have pitched in. It'll take years for Japan to rebuild, but it will be stronger then before.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 15:47
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
God, so much panic and rumors that the radiation would reach here in Philippines, and the creator of hello kitty died and Pokemon and also Maria Ozawa... gaaa its really a good thing that she twits.

I hope you realize that some of these are rumours (pok?mon guy is still alive)
Posted on: 2011/3/14 15:41
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Why haven't I heard anything about Hikki donating any money to the relief effort or red cross?

I hope she does more then just pray, she said in a interview she wanted to go overseas to do humanitarian stuff.
Looks like she wont have to go overseas to do that now.

You got time and money Hikki don't let Japan down, make us proud.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 8:33
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
I am worried about the radiation too! It would be so terrible if all of Japan was irradiated! I doubt this will happen though! My heart deeply goes out to people effected! I think we should all buy a lady gaga bracelet that says "PRAY FOR JAPAN", the proceeds go to the effort! I already pre ordered one! They need as much help as we can give them!
Posted on: 2011/3/14 8:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
God, so much panic and rumors that the radiation would reach here in Philippines, and the creator of hello kitty died and Pokemon and also Maria Ozawa... gaaa its really a good thing that she twits.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 6:58
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
Poor Japan, all this at once is so terrible
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Now i'm more worried about nuclear radiation, after i saw what happen on Fukushima Nuclear Plant. I hope they can handle it.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 6:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Now i'm more worried about nuclear radiation, after i saw what happen on Fukushima Nuclear Plant. I hope they can handle it.
Posted on: 2011/3/14 6:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Good thing Utada posted right away that she is okay, or there would be rumors of her death like Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pok?mon. There were also rumors with the Hello Kitty creator dying also. Utada getting a Twitter was a good thing. Otherwise we would hear that same crap also because she is on hiatus right now. It would have been easier to spread that rumor in that case.
Posted on: 2011/3/13 20:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Japan's Meteorological Agency upgraded it to a 9.0

got to talk to my mom on skype. its going to take several years to restore the cities destroyed by the earthquake and tsunami. my family in Fukushima are okay. my mom talked to my aunt again. there was damage but she said that its nothing compared to what the people on the coast are experiencing, as they live more inland. my mom went shopping today to stock up on food and drinks because the chances of another big earthquake in the next couple of days is 70%. she said stores were empty and they won't be restocking because everything will be sent to Northeastern Japan. lots of gas stations are out of gas. they are also being asked to conserve energy. starting tomorrow, the power will be shut down few hours a day.

it is so heartbreaking to watch all of this on the news. being born in Fukushima and having been to Sendai few times, its affecting me more than I thought. I'm constantly watching the news and reading articles online.
Posted on: 2011/3/13 4:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>