Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Best Utada live?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
I was just wondering what everyone thinks is Hikki's best singing live? For me, hands down it's Simple and Clean that she sang for her turning 20 Go! Go! streaming. Her voice sounds the best it's ever sounded when she sang that. Opinions? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofT6rvNfMqg
Posted on: 2011/5/17 7:09
Re: Best Utada live?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I love COLORS (Utada United Version) and DEVIL INSIDE, KREMLIN DUSK and TMMWTBAM too.
The best concert is the UTADA UNITED and WILD LIFE!
Posted on: 2011/5/17 10:05
  •  ThePassportRadio
      ThePassportRadio
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ah! I love that version of Colors as well! It's so much different than the original, and her vocals are amazing. I'm trying to learn the piano from it, but its tough.

My favourite one is EASILY the live of Passion ~After the Battle~. There's just SO much emotion, and her adlibbing in the end just feels so natural and graceful. Her vocals were just flawless as well.
Posted on: 2011/5/17 13:08
  •  AY04
      AY04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
i love simple and clean in her in the flesh tour also kremlin dusk and hikari UTADA UNITED those are just amazing!
Posted on: 2011/5/17 14:30
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
I agree about the Passion ~After the Battle~, that was just so full of emotion and it was amazing to see how well she transitioned from a ballad like Passion ATB into Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

There was a (HD!) video on YouTube of her performing Sanctuary/Passion at the second London In The Flesh concert and she was awesome there! She even did the "my fears, my lies" part at the end. Other than that, I have to mention Be My Last with the orchestra, Kremlin Dusk and On and On at Las Vegas ITF, and Beautiful World and Ai no Anthem at Wild Life. I also liked it when she sang Let It Snow with Mika in '09. :)
Posted on: 2011/5/17 20:17
  •  Syaoran
      Syaoran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
The beginning of her live performance of 'Colors' on her 20th birthday was ABSOLUTELY phenomenal. When she started her 'aahh's, I died.

I absolutely loved the setlist for Utada United 2006.
Passion was the perfect song to begin the concert, and Hikari was the perfect song to end it.
I'd have to say Passion & Hikari from UU06 are two of my favorite concert performances.

Other performances I loved include:
Passion ~After The Battle~ (Of course), Addicted To You UU06, and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYEEgqBrkI
Posted on: 2011/5/19 20:23
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
She's so good live, that it's hard to choose fauvorite performances^^ I'll go with "Passion" and "Kremlin Dusk" from UU2006 for sure, "Beautiful World" and "Ai no Anthem" from Wild Life, orchestral version of "Be My Last" and "Show me Love (Not a Dream)" performed during Ima no Watashi
Posted on: 2011/9/30 9:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Utada United 2006
Hikari,
Colours.

Bohemian Summer ~2001
Wait & See Risk.

The most recent concert:
Across the Universe Cover.
Posted on: 2011/10/12 6:16