•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Syaoran
      Syaoran
On and On
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
So I love Hikki and all but...
Am I the only one who finds "On and On" a little bit difficult to listen to because of the man shouting ''YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!'' in the background every second? It's very distracting...
Posted on: 2011/5/18 14:18
  •  Bernstein
      Bernstein
Re: On and On
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L M/ Outer Heaven
yeah its kinda anoying too
Posted on: 2011/5/19 6:26
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Even though it is annoying I still think that On and On is a great pop song and is 10 times better then anything that Lady gaga has put it out in the last year and half.
Posted on: 2011/5/19 7:14
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
To me, On and On is a fantastic pop song. Sure, the "YEAH!" man is annoying, but that's part of the appeal. I always listen to it before I head out because it's such a dancy song it gets me in the mood!
I think Utada has a way with pop songs, her voice can suit many genres, and ballad / dance-pop songs suit her voice well.
Another favourite is Dirty Desire, the drum beat carries that song so well, and I just generally love both. To me, This Is the One was an almost flawless album.
Posted on: 2011/5/19 16:40
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Since I noticed that screaming guy I like to imagine that while Hikki recorded the song, Mr. Teruzane enjoyed it so much that he'd keep screaming YEAH YEAH (this is great Hikaru-chan, go on) YEAH YEAH .... excuse my pointlessness xD
Posted on: 2011/5/22 9:01
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Since I noticed that screaming guy I like to imagine that while Hikki recorded the song, Mr. Teruzane enjoyed it so much that he'd keep screaming YEAH YEAH (this is great Hikaru-chan, go on) YEAH YEAH .... excuse my pointlessness xD

LOL this made me laugh because I really pictured it in my mind.

anyway, whenever I listen to that song, I try to avoid the guy in the background.
Posted on: 2011/5/22 15:15
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I, like Kumachang, also picture something similar in my head. In my case, I imagine Hikki trying to record the song, and some guy wanting to be in it as well, so he sarts yelling "Yeah, Yeah!" and then Hikaru looks at him starts running away while singing and recording, and the guy runs after her screaming and yelling "yeah, yeah!!"
Posted on: 2011/7/24 2:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic