Poster Thread
  •  Chimai
      Chimai
Re: In the FLesh DVD
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
Well, I'm happy for those who actually got to see her live, but man what about those who couldn't make it to her concert, It SUCKS geez....her first english concert, and I missed it.Ugh...it just pisses me off, excuse my language,lol. Thats so not fair..dumb IDJ...

I agree. Apparently I was too young to go to her concert here. You had to be 17 and I wasn't. :/ I'll be mad about it for the rest of my life.

The least they could do was release a DVD... but I guess not. Very sad about this. I was looking forward to it.
Posted on: 2011/7/1 20:47
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Quote:

Chimai wrote:
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
Well, I'm happy for those who actually got to see her live, but man what about those who couldn't make it to her concert, It SUCKS geez....her first english concert, and I missed it.Ugh...it just pisses me off, excuse my language,lol. Thats so not fair..dumb IDJ...

I agree. Apparently I was too young to go to her concert here. You had to be 17 and I wasn't. :/ I'll be mad about it for the rest of my life.

The least they could do was release a DVD... but I guess not. Very sad about this. I was looking forward to it.

I see where you're coming from. I heard that some venues only allowed 18+ (one did 21+) for the concert. Even though it wasn't 'meant' for DVD, it would have at least been nice to have a DVD of her American tour. I can't help but feel bad for anyone who didn't go. I had to fly out of state (there was no way I was missing her) but not EVERYONE could do that so if I do say so myself, it IS a whine-worthy topic. All I have from that awesome night are memories, a few blurry pictures (since NO cams were allowed I had to sneak) and some grainy videos on youtube (thank God for top hat cams). There wasn't even any merch at the show....
Posted on: 2011/7/3 10:42
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

zunecrazy wrote:
There wasn't even any merch at the show....

Ya as I recall, the only merch handed out during this tour was at the Filmore in SF and that was only because it's tradition to make a poster for the artist playing at the venue...
Posted on: 2011/7/13 9:25
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Y U NO OUT YET? :/
Posted on: 2011/7/24 2:08
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
Hi guys. I am Brazilian and maybe my English is not good but I have an MP3 version of the show Hikki In The Flesh tour. Here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/aU3KihUN/Utada_-_In_The_Flesh_2010_audi.html

I hope this helps.
Posted on: 2011/7/30 12:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12