General Utada Discussion
  UtadaHlkaruVEVO

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
UtadaHlkaruVEVO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
Hi guys. I am a super-fan of Utada Brazil and decided to create an account on YouTube for her. I'm doing big projects for this account and I'm postanmdo several videos from Hikki. I'll post all the songs of her album with all the letters. I am now starting with Ultra Blue and pen a few songs that YouTube does not allow as Beautiful World. I hope you enjoy and promote the Channel UtadaHlkaruVEVO enough it guys! Hope I'm not violating any rules with this site ... Kisses!

https://youtube.com/user/UtadaHlkaruVEVO

* This English-Google Translate. Maybe it's not very good.
Posted on: 2011/7/31 13:12
  •  lolstebbo
      lolstebbo
Re: UtadaHlkaruVEVO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/US+Taiwan
While your intentions seem in the right place..... I think titling your channel "UtadaHikaruVEVO" is highly misleading and should be stopped.
Posted on: 2011/8/1 7:24
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
So it's your job (I've found your channel about 2 days ago)

Youtube has removed almost all of her songs, one year ago you could find anything, now only covers remain on that site. kinda annoying, especially when you want to show Hikki's talent to someone. It would be great if her songs would come back on youtube, however I agree with Lolsteabo, title is misleading when I saw it I thought it's Hikki herself. If you can change it, please do it. Either way, good luck!
Posted on: 2011/8/1 8:22
  •  lolstebbo
      lolstebbo
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/US+Taiwan
Quote:

Kawashima wrote:
Youtube has removed almost all of her songs, one year ago you could find anything, now only covers remain on that site. kinda annoying, especially when you want to show Hikki's talent to someone. It would be great if her songs would come back on youtube, however I agree with Lolsteabo, title is misleading when I saw it I thought it's Hikki herself.

I feel like it may be some form of copyright issues. Japanese companies seem to be approaching YouTube and the like in a fashion similar to (or even more extreme than) how their American counterparts were a few years ago. Just look at how tightly Tokuma's been clamping down on anything Perfume-related the past few months.

Frankly, I find this absolutely aggravating, moreso than than before the American labels started up VEVO. Youtube was my primary means of access for Asian music. But at the same time, I have a feeling that anything SamuelQueiroz uploads won't last very long.
Posted on: 2011/8/1 23:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic