Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  TokyoHive: Utada Hikaru and Ayaka to make a comeback?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
TokyoHive: Utada Hikaru and Ayaka to make a comeback?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Posted on: 2011/8/25 6:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: TokyoHive: Utada Hikaru and Ayaka to make a comeback?
guest_Unregistered
Oh yes Maybe new style/sound to Hikki's Music
Posted on: 2011/8/25 7:25
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
Looks like this and next year will be time of comebacks - first I heard of Kalafina's new album will be released in September, month later Evanescence's new CD, Green Day altready has new songs, Hikki's comeback sooner than i expected... Even if it woul turn out to be just a rumor. We gotta wait & see what happens. Anyway, thanks for sharing, Ultra Red.
Posted on: 2011/8/25 9:57
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I actually doubt the validity of this article for a couple of reasons:

1. This is the same source that said that Hikki and her best friend Kyoko Fukada were lovers.

2. It's way too soon for a comeback, it hasn;t even been 9 months and Hikki said it would be at least 2-5 years. I think someone posted a comment that said it would seem more like a publicity stunt if she came back this early into her hiatus, I would agree.
Posted on: 2011/8/25 10:06
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I would wish for this to be true~ *A*b but of course we won't know right? (wishes earnestly)
Posted on: 2011/8/25 13:17
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
I'd expect a comeback from Hikki around mid to late next year, actually.

Evangelion 3.0 is out next year (teaser trailer released today, I think) and it would be a nice tie-in for her eventual comeback single. Kingdom Hearts 3D is out next year as well, and it's an entirely new addition to the series (not a prequel or side story) so a new theme song wouldn't be out of the question. My point is, a comeback next year isn't all that unlikely.
Posted on: 2011/8/26 8:59
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I sincerely doubt Utada will return in 2012. I think she'll take longer to be honest.
She stated that she wanted to work overseas as well as just take a break, and she hasn't even begun that as far as we're aware. And I'm sure the Japanese earthquake and tsunami affected her plans in some way, shape or form.

Also, for those of you who keep saying, I will clarify:
Utada will NOT be doing the Kingdom Hearts 3 theme tune. In an interview for "This Is the One", her father stated they won't be working with Disney again because they don't pay at all for Utada's contribution to the project.

Still, I think we're looking to at least 2013 before we can really even think about Utada's comeback.

Utada Interview - Go to page 11 for the quote on Disney
Posted on: 2011/8/28 3:14
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
I sincerely doubt Utada will return in 2012. I think she'll take longer to be honest.
She stated that she wanted to work overseas as well as just take a break, and she hasn't even begun that as far as we're aware. And I'm sure the Japanese earthquake and tsunami affected her plans in some way, shape or form.

Utada will NOT be doing the Kingdom Hearts 3 theme tune. In an interview for "This Is the One", her father stated they won't be working with Disney again because they don't pay at all for Utada's contribution to the project.

Still, I think we're looking to at least 2013 before we can really even think about Utada's comeback.

Ugh...I still can't believe she's not doing the song for the next one...It's not gonna be the same at all..
Posted on: 2011/8/28 12:11
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

Ugh...I still can't believe she's not doing the song for the next one...It's not gonna be the same at all..

Believe me, there are plenty of other artists that can fill the slot. They could just use an idol group if they want for the same result. Utada attachment to the project hasn't been needed to sell the games since KHFM2+
Posted on: 2011/10/1 22:34
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Believe me, there are plenty of other artists that can fill the slot. They could just use an idol group if they want for the same result. Utada attachment to the project hasn't been needed to sell the games since KHFM2+

Awww..I guess..It still won't be the same for me,her voice is what made me want to try the game out in the first place..whatever hey it's life.
Posted on: 2011/10/2 22:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>