Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hey all Utada fans!
Administrator
A/S/L
Welcome!

Hope you'll also fall in love with 'Passion' for KHII!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/12/29 4:29
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Thanks Lord Snow and Q for welcoming me to the Utadanet forums.

Quote:
Hope you'll also fall in love with 'Passion' for KHII!

I most likely will since I love Utada's music and Kingdom Hearts.
Posted on: 2005/12/29 6:03
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
It's the same with me. I know that it's best to get a good night's sleep and I promised myself I'd rest more for winter break, but when I'm on these forums, I'm pretty much on all night because of posting alot lol. Plus I love reading updates. I'm such a nerd.
I'm the same too. Sometimes I'm just online for no reason, I'll just sit here and dance alittle to the music I have. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/29 18:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
I'm the same too. Sometimes I'm just online for no reason, I'll just sit here and dance alittle to the music I have. xP

Well when I'm online, I usually have to check something up, but yeah it's fun when the music's on. Especially if it's a sweet song like one by Utada Hikaru.
Posted on: 2005/12/30 17:00
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

Well when I'm online, I usually have to check something up, but yeah it's fun when the music's on. Especially if it's a sweet song like one by Utada Hikaru.
LOL yeah, I mostly do nothing but post in forums. I love music! Jpop and Jrock forever! xD
Posted on: 2005/12/30 20:32
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL yeah, I mostly do nothing but post in forums. I love music! Jpop and Jrock forever! xD

Yeah I love music too. Well good music. But I'm open to all types. I've listened to Jpop before, but I only got into it when I started listening more to Utada or anime songs. Ever since I started enjoying Jpop alot more, my brother makes fun of me for it. He finds it kind of silly. I actually like it. I think it's sweet even though I can't speak Japanese. So I usually just look for the lyrics translated to really understand some songs.
Posted on: 2005/12/31 22:11
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

Yeah I love music too. Well good music. But I'm open to all types. I've listened to Jpop before, but I only got into it when I started listening more to Utada or anime songs. Ever since I started enjoying Jpop alot more, my brother makes fun of me for it. He finds it kind of silly. I actually like it. I think it's sweet even though I can't speak Japanese. So I usually just look for the lyrics translated to really understand some songs.
Yeah same here. I find it weird how I wasn't into it then, but I am now. And my cousins think we are weird, me and my sisters all listen to Jpop. My parents don't really like it though. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/31 23:44
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Yeah same here. I find it weird how I wasn't into it then, but I am now. And my cousins think we are weird, me and my sisters all listen to Jpop. My parents don't really like it though. xP

I know, I guess I didn't listen to it because I wasn't expecting Jpop to sound so good. I mean there's pop here in America, but most of it stinks. Well my parents seem to like it. It's my brother who doesn't. As long as I find it enjoyable, then everything's cool.
Posted on: 2006/1/2 10:20
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

I know, I guess I didn't listen to it because I wasn't expecting Jpop to sound so good. I mean there's pop here in America, but most of it stinks. Well my parents seem to like it. It's my brother who doesn't. As long as I find it enjoyable, then everything's cool.
Yeah I agree with you the whole way. As long as I like it that's all that matters. x3
Posted on: 2006/1/3 20:54
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah we should decide on our own to dance to the beat of our own drum. Well something like that. Lol, sorry I was just trying to say something clever about listening to whatever music we want to listen to. Well anyways, it's back to school for me. How about you?
Posted on: 2006/1/3 21:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>