Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Hey all Utada fans!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Boo to school hehe. Well thanks for the welcome berryz. I'm glad you like my name too. Yeah it's Katie, are you a fan as well? I think she's cute and I actually hope to see more of her in films.

no, not exactly a fan. shes pretty and all. did she do any acting before HP?
Posted on: 2006/1/29 21:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
No, Katie never acted before. Her first role was in HP, so she never really did any other acting besides in the fourth movie. Well I'm a fan of hers. She seems really genuine and that's one of the things I like about her.
Posted on: 2006/1/31 13:20
  •  fantasygurl
      fantasygurl
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i'm definitely a utada hikaru fan!!!!!!!! ^^
Posted on: 2006/1/31 16:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
We all are definitely Utada Hikaru fans, fantasygurl. Welcome to the forums and happy posting.
Posted on: 2006/2/2 13:10
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
No, Katie never acted before. Her first role was in HP, so she never really did any other acting besides in the fourth movie. Well I'm a fan of hers. She seems really genuine and that's one of the things I like about her.

like... is she famous for anything else?? model, singer...
because after hearing the news about her role in HP i found a couple fan listings and stuff about her. i mean, did she become famous that fast?? O.o
Posted on: 2006/2/4 23:09
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, there were groups of HP fans that started to like her more after they saw more interviews with her. She isn't famous for anything else besides playing Cho. I think also the reason her fame grew so quickly was because there was alot of stupid people hating her on the internet. They said she received tons of hate mail. So probably then the more respectable fans decided to support her and that being said, now there's fansites for her and even fan sites for her and Robert Pattinson together, the guy who played Cedric. I'm even in one of their fanlistings.
Posted on: 2006/2/5 8:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234