<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Re: Resident Evil 4
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i think these games are so interesting lol i hated no.3 "nemesis" scraed the s**t outta me lol

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/19 5:54
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i think these game is the best horror survival game out to date cuzz look at the graphics its like and the gameplay and the weapons are amazing espically the noes you get in the ps2 version and it actullay scares you if you play it at night alone the bosses are very unique each have there own way to beat them and then the cutscenes you liertlly have to be glued to the controll cuzz if u dont u blink and the next second u can be dead i just have to say its by far the best rv in the series and one of the best games of all time
Posted on: 2006/6/6 21:02
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i dont think its scary, my brother just got it today and told me to watch it with him (as he played). but, yeah i was busy and only saw some bits... the graphics looks pretty good and yeah.. thats all i have paid attention too! pretty sure ill get addicted to it easily!
Posted on: 2006/6/7 1:45
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
im too scared to play it, and it looks hard..but its pretty cool to watch. my brother played it and beat it 6 times. pretty cool. i watched this video about a grandma being very addicted to video games. she was good, cuz yu can see her own in resident evil4. overall resident evil 4 is and awsome game.
Posted on: 2006/6/7 2:01
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i think the wolverines look awsome
Posted on: 2006/6/11 16:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12