1234...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I hate hate hate hate hate spiders and they scare the daylights out of me. They scare me soo much that I can't even kill them. Yeah it sucks, and I'm a chicken. D:
Posted on: 2005/12/27 15:57
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I don't like spiders that much either. You have the same fear as someone I have a crush on. He hates spiders and fears them. Well for me I'm more scared of lizard like creatures. I don't like geckos or frogs. I think it all has to do with a childhood experience with trying to capture a frog. Anyways it gives me the creeps. I mean I can hold one, but I don't want to.
Posted on: 2005/12/27 18:26
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Creepy crawlies with more than 4 legs.

Anyone seen the new King Kong movie? All those bugs and slimey things and ginormous centipedes and crap?

*shiver*
Posted on: 2005/12/28 17:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Nahh I didn't want to see King Kong. So I guess it's good, no? LOL I hate to say this but sometimes I get scared of the dark. xD
Posted on: 2005/12/29 18:34
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/in a tree.
tombraider im scared of the dark too!!!! XD LOL... and gore films that has torture-ness to it. it makes you think " what if i was in a position like that?!" Have you guys seen hostel? I went to go see it with a friend and i was scared when all the characters got tortured except one of them that excaped.i guess my point is..i dont like DARK and CRUELNESS. Im cool with creepy crawlers and spiders though.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 14:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

tatqiq wrote:
tombraider im scared of the dark too!!!! XD LOL... and gore films that has torture-ness to it. it makes you think " what if i was in a position like that?!" Have you guys seen hostel? I went to go see it with a friend and i was scared when all the characters got tortured except one of them that excaped.i guess my point is..i dont like DARK and CRUELNESS. Im cool with creepy crawlers and spiders though.
Aww, yeah I always feel like I'm gonna get stabbed in the dark. I've never heard of that movie before.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 14:49
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/in a tree.
or if you think something is going to jump out and grab you or if you think something might appear infront of you & freak you out- a demon or whatever. something that increases your heart rate. YEAH ^^;;. you never heard of that movie before? It came out on the 6th nationwide. It wasnt a great gore movie imo. too much naked girls XD
Posted on: 2006/1/11 15:07
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ah I see. Man I hate when they put nake girls in a movie. I mean I don't care, but if they're in like every scene it sucks.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 22:54
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
I'm "okay" with spiders...not as bad as some people I know XD I'm very willing to kill them too~ haha me and my brother went around the house doing that as children...mind you, I'm six years older than him XD

I also can't stand scary movies...particularly ones with stabbing...which is...most of them.

What I really hate...or a really big pet peeve of mine is people who don't signal when driving! GAH...going in the left lane and then suddenly the guy in front of you brakes to turn? I wanna run them over for that!!! XD hahahaha okay I suffer a bit from road rage XD
Posted on: 2006/1/11 23:03
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
Wow, a lot of things to be scared of :p

Well, I used to be scared of spiders and I still am, but I've began picking up small ones to conquer my fears (is this right? My English= worse)

Andeuhm... I scared of bridges. I always think they're going to collapse, just when I walk on it. Is really frightening, belive me..
And I'm also scared of small rooms. I think they call that claustrofoby?

And the worst creepy movie ever is without a doubt The Grudge!
Posted on: 2006/1/12 0:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...14>