tombraiderjmm
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
^ you two dont like kids???
im pretty young, so id call myself a kid..... *watery eyes*

anywayz, im like you tombraiderjmm, i absolutely hate spiders, too afraid too kiil them. i always get my brothers to do that! XD i especially hate hairy spiders.... *shivers*
scary......
LOL you're not a kid. The kids I don't like are the one that can't talk, and need diapers. xP But yeah I HATE spiders. My sister said my scream was fake sounding. D=
Posted on: 2006/1/25 22:35
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wouldn't consider you a kid berryz because you act more mature than some of the kids I've seen hanging around my neighborhood. Anyways tombraiderjmm, how can your sream sound fake? It's either a sream or not.
Posted on: 2006/1/27 7:40
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I wouldn't consider you a kid berryz because you act more mature than some of the kids I've seen hanging around my neighborhood. Anyways tombraiderjmm, how can your sream sound fake? It's either a sream or not.
I know, that's what I'm saying! She's mean for saying that. I'm not faking when scream, especially when I see a spider.
Posted on: 2006/1/27 13:56
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well I don't really scream if I see a spider. It's more of "Whoa, was that a spider?..Well um somebody go kill it." It's kind of funny because most of the time, I end up doing all the work of killing a bug or turning on the lights when it's too dark.
Posted on: 2006/1/28 12:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Well I don't really scream if I see a spider. It's more of "Whoa, was that a spider?..Well um somebody go kill it." It's kind of funny because most of the time, I end up doing all the work of killing a bug or turning on the lights when it's too dark.
Man, that sucks. If the spider that I see, is missed. Like they missed it and it drops somewhere on the floor, I won't sleep in that room. That's how scared I am, and that's why I haven't been sleeping in my room. xP
Posted on: 2006/1/29 22:18
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^I know what you mean, I can't sleep in a room if I know that a spider or any other bug is still alive in there. It's kind of creepy. In fact I remember one time, I didn't want to sleep in my room because in the early morning I saw a frog. It was really scary for me because I didn't want that frog jumping in my face if I woke up. My dad joked silly about it saying, "Might've been your prince charming." Anyways that's why I don't like frogs or any bugs in my room or anywhere in my house.
Posted on: 2006/1/31 13:37
  •  fantasygurl
      fantasygurl
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Argh!... i hate scary movies why? i hate having bad dreams....
well unless they have comedy i will probably watch it
Posted on: 2006/1/31 16:29
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
^I know what you mean, I can't sleep in a room if I know that a spider or any other bug is still alive in there. It's kind of creepy. In fact I remember one time, I didn't want to sleep in my room because in the early morning I saw a frog. It was really scary for me because I didn't want that frog jumping in my face if I woke up. My dad joked silly about it saying, "Might've been your prince charming." Anyways that's why I don't like frogs or any bugs in my room or anywhere in my house.
Yeah, I'm like that too. LOL dads always make crazy jokes like that. xP Yeah for some reason, I think rats are gonna go up my pants when I'm by bushes. Yeah, I know...I have problems. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/1 19:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

fantasygurl wrote:
Man I'm the same way. When I watched the Ring, I couldn't sleep for like 3 days. D= I was that scared.
Posted on: 2006/2/1 19:44
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

fantasygurl wrote:
Man I'm the same way. When I watched the Ring, I couldn't sleep for like 3 days. D= I was that scared.

lucky for me, i cant remember the last time i had a dream or nightmare!!! LOL.... so i can watch anything and never worry about anything before going to bed.
Posted on: 2006/2/1 23:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...14>