<1...891011121314>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  IcedFlame
      IcedFlame
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/OH
I have the absolute worse case of arachnophobia. Spiders are just awful things. *shudders* I'm also quite terrified of heights, and I was nervous wreck on my first plane ride a few years back

Posted on: 2006/2/27 21:23
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Mostly only if they leave in their stinger then you can get sick. But that didn't happen, besides it's just a bee sting. No biggie, it wasn't too bad.

lol.....then you were pretty lucky then......there was one time.....i was stab by those mechanical pencil lead...i need to go hospital for treatment....lolz
Posted on: 2006/2/28 3:13
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think it depends how badly you were stung by a bee on what the sting actually looks like. My brother got stung by a bee once and his looked like a bruise and had a sort of swollen look to it.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 6:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL IcedFlame you should join the club. The Spider Hater club! xD
And I agree with Lily, it all depends really. Lead you say? Something like that, happened to my sister too. She almost got stabbed in her eye by one of those. With help of course. D< But she was bleeding as well, and had to go home early that day too.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 11:29
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
close to the EYE?? wow, thats so dangerous. i remember one of my primary teacher telling us that we should never throw stuff around casue one of her husbands student lost an eye cause some idiot threw a pencil acrros the room and hit her eye.
i get stabbed by my friends alot, they get a badge i received for school and start pocking me with the pointy bit. it hurts!! =.=
Posted on: 2006/2/28 21:29
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, everything is very dangerous. Why do they poke you? That's not nice. D=
Posted on: 2006/2/28 22:58
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think because they jealous.......lolx...berryz is such a lovely girl....^^ but do ask your friend....dont do that anymore......coz its dangerous...I try that before so i know....I was poke with mechanical pencil until the lead is totally inside my palm.......
Posted on: 2006/3/1 3:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i dont know why they poke me, but i know for sure one of my friends will just say 'i dont know' if i asked her why she poked me. LOL, i dont think there jealous, they kind of nominated me for the thing i won the badge for. it doesnt really matter cause i wear a jumper, so i can feel only abit of the pain.
Posted on: 2006/3/1 3:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's not nice berryz. If my friends did that, I would tell them straight up to quit it and if they can't respect that, then I can't respect the friendship between us. Speaking of pain, I remember when I was little and on the playground, I was running and fell. When I fell, I got sand all over me and my hand was bleeding and there was some tiny rocks in my skin. I know, I know, it's gross. The topic about lead reminded me of that.
Posted on: 2006/3/1 20:45
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
haha... you were an active kid. i hardly moved around when i was young. i was too afraid to do anything cause i wasnt at home.
i remember once during primary, i was running and i fell and scraped the upper part of my left leg. it killed!! i thought there was going to be a scar cause the pain lasted for ages. it almost ruined my school uniform.

so yeah, im afraid of falling!! i bet you all are! XD
Posted on: 2006/3/1 22:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>