<1234567...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, I don't like anything really creepy crawly or rats either. Hamsters are ok, but rats just kind of make me squeemish. Scary movies don't appeal to me, sometimes they're scary, but in the end they're not interesting.
Posted on: 2006/2/2 8:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

fantasygurl wrote:
Argh!... i hate scary movies why? i hate having bad dreams....
well unless they have comedy i will probably watch it
Man I'm the same way. When I watched the Ring, I couldn't sleep for like 3 days. D= I was that scared.

lucky for me, i cant remember the last time i had a dream or nightmare!!! LOL.... so i can watch anything and never worry about anything before going to bed.
x3 Yeah, I try to flush out the scary stuff, with a cartoon before I go to bed. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/2 9:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I'm okay with mice and animals like that, but I just don't want something that small going in shirt or pants. But it's pretty cute and funny when baby chicks go all up inside your sweater to get warm. x3 Babies!
Posted on: 2006/2/2 9:45
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah baby animals are so cute. I was just thinking about this the other day, the fear of dying alone. I know it seems pathetic, but I actually hope someone's still there for me before my life has reached it's peak.
Posted on: 2006/2/4 11:21
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
O.o Why are you thinking about death?
Posted on: 2006/2/4 20:21
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Lol, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I was only thinking about it because I watched a movie where this old lady thought she was going die alone on her hospital bed, but a friend of hers came by before she said goodbye. It was really sad. That's why I was thinking about it. I forgot what the movie was called, but anyways I didn't just come up with it at the top of my head. Don't worry, I hate thinking about that. Life is too precious with all that talk.
Posted on: 2006/2/5 8:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Lol, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I was only thinking about it because I watched a movie where this old lady thought she was going die alone on her hospital bed, but a friend of hers came by before she said goodbye. It was really sad. That's why I was thinking about it. I forgot what the movie was called, but anyways I didn't just come up with it at the top of my head. Don't worry, I hate thinking about that. Life is too precious with all that talk.
LOL I see. Yeah that is sad, those kind of movies make me cry. D; Or like a happy movies, with a happy touching moment makes me cry. *sniffs* LOL like in Spirited Away, when Haku remember his name, and Chihiro was crying. Awww, so cute and happy. I just get weird feelings when I see that stuff. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/5 15:40
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

Lily wrote:
LOL I see. Yeah that is sad, those kind of movies make me cry. D; Or like a happy movies, with a happy touching moment makes me cry. *sniffs* LOL like in Spirited Away, when Haku remember his name, and Chihiro was crying. Awww, so cute and happy. I just get weird feelings when I see that stuff. xD

hahaha.... sorry but i cant help it. i so want Haku and Chihiro to meet again, they were like best friends!! so sad, i love that movie.
oh yeah, arent we suppose to talk about stuff that annoys and scares us?!?
Posted on: 2006/2/6 3:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hahaha, yeah I know. When Lily talking about that movie she watched it reminded me of Spirited Away. LOL me too, I want them to meet up again. It would be so cool. x3 Uhh okay, something else I'm afraid of or hate...hmmm well I hate bird poop. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/6 14:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I watched Spirited Away about a day ago. That movie was so sweet. Kind of sad that Haku and Chihiro won't see eachother again. I like the part where Chihiro's eating the rice ball and she's crying at the same time. Anyways sorry back to topic. Boo to bird poop especially when it hits your car. I just don't like crap in general.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 15:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>