<12345678...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah that's a sad part too. And yeah poop sucks, especailly when it gets on you. And that has happen to me before. D: It sucked so much. But I remember when I was with my friend and we going to his car. And there was poop on his car, and he was nooo. He said, There's shi...I mean dookie on my car. LOL I started laughing! xD And I asked him why he said dookie, and he said it's because he never heard me say any bad words, so he didn't want to shock me or offend me. LOL I thought it was really cute. x3 And I still do till this day. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/7 22:17
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i extremely hate Lynx!! my brothers use it against me like im a hopeless bug!! whenever i dont do them a favour, chore, get them something... they spray it in my face. whenever they do that, i always suffocate.

somebody help me!!
Posted on: 2006/2/7 23:38
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
i extremely hate Lynx!! my brothers use it against me like im a hopeless bug!! whenever i dont do them a favour, chore, get them something... they spray it in my face. whenever they do that, i always suffocate.

somebody help me!!
Aww, that's so mean. Why would they do that?! Man that sucks, I wish I can go and beat your brothers for doing that to you. xP But really that's mean. I'm sorry. D:
Posted on: 2006/2/8 22:36
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Lynx? I don't think I've ever heard of that. What is it? Speaking of bird poop, (Yeah I know this is a pathetic thing to talk about) today I saw bird poop on the family car and was all grossed out because everytime I turned to look out the window, it was right there. I insisted on cleaning it because I guess everyone was too busy. Anywho that was a cute story tombraiderjmm. It was nice of your friend to have some manners before saying curse words in front of you.
Posted on: 2006/2/9 17:13
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Lynx is a brand of deodorant for guys . there are many varieties of them. i hate phoenix!!
Posted on: 2006/2/9 20:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah I know, Lily. He's so cute, I used to like him. x3 And isn't Lynx one of the scents for the Axe Effect. That new brand, yeah I think Axe stinks. I don't like the smell of it, and I hate those commercials. D<
And my God, today I had a heart attack. There was a spider in my shoe! D=
Posted on: 2006/2/9 23:02
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
OH MY GOD!! what happened, what happened?? how did you know there was a spider in your shoe? did you feel it?? omg, thats so freakin scary!!

lol, sry asking so many questions!

---
im not sure what lynx is part of, my brothers just use it.
Posted on: 2006/2/10 14:44
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

tatqiq wrote:

Oh tatqiq, I just had to complement you on your sig I'm a closet gackt admirer....
Posted on: 2006/2/10 15:05
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's sweet tombraiderjmm, are you still friends with him? Well yeah I agree with berryz, feeling a spider within your shoe is gross. I also don't like Axe or those sprays for guys. The smell is annoying as well as the commercials. They're pretty lame. I don't like people who enjoy spreading their germs. I just remembered because today a classmate coughed behind me without covering his mouth. It was disgusting.
Posted on: 2006/2/10 15:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Eww, that's gross man. I hate when people do that too. And yeah we are still friends, but it's been awhile since we last hung out cause of school. But okay, I'll tell you guys what happened.

I was gonna go outside to give the chickens some water. There are these cute brown shoes that I like. So I just slipped them on. LOL it was funny too, cause I felt nothing in my shoe. I started dancing and everything. The flap on the shoe was starting to bother me, so I took off the shoe to fix it.

And there it was, starting to crawl out of the shoe. Me: O_O Ahhh! I screamed and threw the shoe across the room. My sister was like, What's wrong? What the heck? Me: The-the-there's a spider in my shoe!!!! It right there kill it!! Her: Where I don't see it? Man you scared the mess out of me. Me: Just kill the spider!

Well she couldn't see the spider, so I went kinda close to where my shoe was and I saw him. So I ran to my parents room grabbed the flyswatter and killed the spider. LOL I can't believe that I screamed while killing the spider. LOL I was very scared. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/10 20:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...14>