<1...3456789...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg!! you screamed while killing the spider!?! now, thats something to be scared about!! anywayz, heres my freaky story....

when i was about 3, i slept in a room with my grandma, the bed was placed on the floor so we could move around easily. (since i was young and my grandma was old.) anywayz, one day while watching tv, i saw a big fat black hairy spider (im descriptive!! XD) approaching me, but i dont why i just didnt do anything (arent i crazy!!). then, after lilke 50 seconds, im like 'where did spider go??'. i went to my mum and explained what happened (like she was going to know where the spider was, stupid me!!) while talking, i lifted my shirt up to my stomach and used it to scratch myself (how rude of me!!) then my mum quickly got a/the broom she and whacked my stomach. im like 'what??' then i realised that the spider was on my STOMACH!!

funny, cause everything was like planned out.
the bed was placed on the floor
i was stupid not to do anything about the spider
i lifted my shirt up, and my mum saw the spider
she was cleaning the house, (using a broom, which she used to whack the spider off me)

yeah, i know. too good, i mean horrible to be true.
Posted on: 2006/2/11 0:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
My God! I wanted to scream while reading that. That's creepy and scray. I would have died if it was on my stomach. I mean I had spiders crawl up on me before, but not stomach. LOL if that happened to me, I would have took a shower after that. LOL man, your mom musta been really freaked out when she saw that. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/11 9:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yikes, that's so creepy. That whole story gave me the shivers. Thanks for being descriptive berryz. XD I usually panic when crazy and gross stuff happen to me or near me. I would of taken a long hot shower too. So I'm going to guess you don't like cartoon spiders either.
Posted on: 2006/2/11 18:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well sometimes I can deal with cartoon spiders, but some look way too nasty looking to watch. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/11 21:29
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
but spider's don't attack people..... do they?
Posted on: 2006/2/11 22:05
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
cartton spiders, hmmmm. only if they dont put us up close!! no affence, but i just done get why there are spider lovers.

now that you mention it, im not sure if spiders do attack people. even if they dont, they look terribly disgusting, there so guey and icky. it makes me sick too think about it (and i just finished eating!!)
Posted on: 2006/2/12 2:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well yeah, spiders can attack you but some don't. xP I'm just afraid of them okay? When I see one I freak out. So yeah. Like this one time when I was watching TV. I saw this spider on my arm. And I went crazy, I rolled off the bed and took off my shirt and started shaking it and hitting it against the bed. Then I think I started stepping on my shirt. Yeah that's how bad it is. xP

Oh and another things I don't really like it dogs. Oh wait did I say that already? xP
Posted on: 2006/2/13 12:45
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, timbraiderjmm, your more braver than i am. at least you had the guts to jump on your shirt. im too chicken to even look at one, last time i saw one in the bathroom, i ran out and asked my brother to kill it. so yeah, he did, but now i hardly use the toilet he flushed it down. what happend if it comes back for revenge??
Posted on: 2006/2/13 21:34
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Get biten by one and become The Spiderwoman! Muah,ha,ha,ha!
Oh, make sure the spider is geneticly modified
Posted on: 2006/2/13 21:54
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

kamirunokan wrote:
Get biten by one and become The Spiderwoman! Muah,ha,ha,ha!
Oh, make sure the spider is geneticly modified

LOL, even if i become spider girl (mind you, im not old). id probably be staying away from all the other spiders, i probably wont even look at myself! scary ~!
Posted on: 2006/2/13 22:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...14>