<1...567891011...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, maths is fun, but i dont like doing religion. im catholic but, im not good at those stuff. so maybe a reason Lily doesnt like maths is because her maths skills arent as good as her other subjects?? no affence ^^'
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:36
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
religion??? berryz.....do you mean that you take this as one of the subject in your school??
Posted on: 2006/2/19 7:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yes, berryz is right. The reason I don't like math was because I was never really good at it. Even though, most of my family expects me to be good at it. It's also quite boring, no offense to those who find it interesting. I just don't find calculating numbers that interesting. Anywho that's why I "dislike" math. Not to mention the fact, that it was my most of my math grades that stunk the most.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 14:56
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
practice more in order to get better results....no other way besides that.....Lily What subject are you really into then?
Posted on: 2006/2/21 4:07
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
yah for my math 12 year, studied for this one unit test but only did every other question or whatever. Failed it, but we got a re-test and I practiced on every single question that the teacher gave us for HW and I ended up getting 93% from my 48% fail! hahaha that really showed me how much I need to study for math XD because I used to not study for it since up until grade 12, you don't...really need to. hahaha

haha I'm actually quite a paranoid person so I can list so many things that I'm scared of....

one really common thing is natural disasters though...like tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes...they're just so unpredictable and uncontrollable
Posted on: 2006/2/21 11:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I think I've been in an earthquake once. I was really small though, so I can't remember much. But I heard that it was scary. Man I saw another spider again! I really think spiders are attacted to me or something. T_T
Posted on: 2006/2/21 12:45
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
yah I've been in small earthquakes twice...one was when I was really little too in LA...and the other time was when I was in class in grade 8...haha it was quite an interesting experience~ especially seeing the reaction of people...since it was so little, everyone thought it was something else other than an earthquake!

hehe the scariest spiders I encounter are in dreams...I get these dreams where there are giant spiders (giant as in...erm about as big as a basketball) that chase me or are covered on the walls around me >< *shivers*
Posted on: 2006/2/21 17:01
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
then i should feel lucky that my country do not have any natural disaster....If earthquake really...happens....I think I would take my ipod..with me..because all my utada songs is inside......lol ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/21 22:45
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
>>clgan

yeah, religion is one of my subjects. i go to a catholic school, so its a must. its quite boring but i want and need to learn it. its complicating though.

>>seraphim & tombraiderjmm

OMG, if i was in a earth quake, id probably faint. as for the tornadoe, id probably grab the thing closest to me. which *sighs* happens to be my english text book....
Posted on: 2006/2/21 23:03
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh........i see...in my country we do not need to take any religion subject......except those people who is muslim....
Posted on: 2006/2/22 0:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...14>