<1...6789101112...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
dont you guys find BEES annoying?? well, im not exactly afraid of them, but im not too fond of them either. i hate how they buzzzzzzzz and how they go flying around in circles above you!! ahh very anooying, im not scared of them. just their stings.
Posted on: 2006/2/22 2:39
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The only thing i scare now......is my utada songs....gone missing..lolx and my internet......is down....lolx...other than that.....nothing....lolx ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/22 5:00
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
yah I've been in small earthquakes twice...one was when I was really little too in LA...and the other time was when I was in class in grade 8...haha it was quite an interesting experience~ especially seeing the reaction of people...since it was so little, everyone thought it was something else other than an earthquake!

hehe the scariest spiders I encounter are in dreams...I get these dreams where there are giant spiders (giant as in...erm about as big as a basketball) that chase me or are covered on the walls around me >< *shivers*
Yeah, California has small ones too. Like there was in Napa or some day and we didn't feel a thing here, but Napa did. And yeah that spider kept me from taking my shower. I took a shower the next day, but I was scared as heck while I was in there. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/22 7:51
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
If speaking natural disaster....i only came close to one....which is the tsunami...when tat time the tsunami occur...even i am in malaysia...i still feel the land like shaking..........pity those victims....
Posted on: 2006/2/23 6:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I don't live over there, but I felt really sad cause many people lost their lives and homes cause of that. I wanted to help so badly, but I couldn't really do anything. But I did donate some money, to fund. Not alot, because I'm usually broke all the time.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 11:03
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
Lily What subject are you really into then?

Yes, it takes a lot of effort and concentration to get all those math formualas and problems right. I'm actually into English, but I won't say it's my favorite subject. I just find it more interesting. Especially having stories and poems within that subject.

I'm scared of natural disasters too. As seraphim said, they're unpredictable and uncontrollable, so that part of it all makes it scary. You never know when it might happen. During those times, it's best to have your family with you always.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 21:02
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Yeah, I don't live over there, but I felt really sad cause many people lost their lives and homes cause of that. I wanted to help so badly, but I couldn't really do anything. But I did donate some money, to fund. Not alot, because I'm usually broke all the time.

I also just donate money.....wat somemore we can do.....unless you really go there...and help them out...
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:52
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Yes, it takes a lot of effort and concentration to get all those math formualas and problems right. I'm actually into English, but I won't say it's my favorite subject. I just find it more interesting. Especially having stories and poems within that subject.

I'm scared of natural disasters too. As seraphim said, they're unpredictable and uncontrollable, so that part of it all makes it scary. You never know when it might happen. During those times, it's best to have your family with you always.

yea......i feel the same also...have your family members...together at those times... Lily....i think i am the opposite side of you...lolx...i don't really into stories....and poems.....I think i know nothing about poems...lolx ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
dont you guys find BEES annoying?? well, im not exactly afraid of them, but im not too fond of them either. i hate how they buzzzzzzzz and how they go flying around in circles above you!! ahh very anooying, im not scared of them. just their stings.
Yes I do. I find buzzing way annoying. And I've been stung a few times too. And it's not a nice feeling. xD And I've sorta been stabbed in the leg too. Wow! I realized, that alot stuff happened to me when I was young. Wow time flies!
Posted on: 2006/2/24 17:31
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg.....been stung.....somemore few times...what is the first thing you do after u get stung by those bees?
Posted on: 2006/2/25 7:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...14>