Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Things you really hate or things that really scare you. Dx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
Lily....i think i am the opposite side of you...lolx...i don't really into stories....and poems.....I think i know nothing about poems...lolx ^^

You should try reading some. Poetry is really beautiful literature. Well for me, but check some out. They're like songs just without music in the background.

I don't like bees either. Although I don't remember being stung by one. All I know is that they're scary to be around. I wouldn't be afraid of them if they didn't sting people. Just try not to move when bees are around you. That or walk away slowly. The only thing I can really remember that stung me was a small jellyfish when I was little.
Posted on: 2006/2/25 7:55
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
omg.....been stung.....somemore few times...what is the first thing you do after u get stung by those bees?
No, it was so weird how I got stung. I wasn't even messing with any bees. I was my backyard and the waterhoe we have, leaks sometimes. And bees would hang around there. So anyways I'm walking outside in the backyard, by the waterhoe and I'm talking to my sister and I start feeling this pain on my leg. I thought it was nothing, and then it started to hurt ALOT! And by that time, I was going, Ouch, ouch, ouch really loud. And so I started taking off my pants and there I saw it. The freakin' bee stinging, but it flew off once I saw it. That happened to me twice. LOL and I took off my pants twice outside, and it's something I don't want to do again. xP

But I when I was little, I did more crazy stuff. That's when I used to mess with bees. Okay when I was younger, and you come out of my house there used to be this bush with flowers and bees used to hang out there. I used to watch the bees collect the pollen from the flowers. They were bumblebees, and I use to touch them while they were collecting pollen. Yes, very stupid, but I thought it was cool at the time. Getting that close to one, and I never got stung doing that either. xP Now I fall out of chairs when I hear buzzing. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/25 14:24
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, creepy!!

anywayz, yesterday when coming home, there was a yellow and black bug flying around my windo as we drove in the drive way. so, i started slapping the window hoping it would fly away, and it did. but, when i came out of the car, it attacked me or something. it flew across my face, stopped and i started waving my hand so it flew away. it was so scary, cause i thought it wasnt a bee so it wouldnt sting me. (ive never seen a bee up close, there quite cool!! )
Posted on: 2006/2/25 16:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
That happened to me too. I was with my older cousins and my sister. We were dropping one cousins off at her house, and we heard buzzing. Next thing you know, it's this huge bee! Flying the car, LOL me and my sisters jumped out of the car screaming! LOL My cousin was already outside and she saw us and started laughing. It was funny though. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/25 19:42
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

You should try reading some. Poetry is really beautiful literature. Well for me, but check some out. They're like songs just without music in the background.

I don't like bees either. Although I don't remember being stung by one. All I know is that they're scary to be around. I wouldn't be afraid of them if they didn't sting people. Just try not to move when bees are around you. That or walk away slowly. The only thing I can really remember that stung me was a small jellyfish when I was little.

I think i would read lolx....since you recommended it....but I am not so good in english...sometimes i found it quite hard...lolx
Posted on: 2006/2/25 21:08
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
No, it was so weird how I got stung. I wasn't even messing with any bees. I was my backyard and the waterhoe we have, leaks sometimes. And bees would hang around there. So anyways I'm walking outside in the backyard, by the waterhoe and I'm talking to my sister and I start feeling this pain on my leg. I thought it was nothing, and then it started to hurt ALOT! And by that time, I was going, Ouch, ouch, ouch really loud. And so I started taking off my pants and there I saw it. The freakin' bee stinging, but it flew off once I saw it. That happened to me twice. LOL and I took off my pants twice outside, and it's something I don't want to do again. xP

you didnt go for a doctor or any treatment after those bees stung you??
Posted on: 2006/2/25 21:14
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, according to my diary you dont need to go to see any docters if your not allergic to it.

1. Remove stings by scraping sideways with your fingernails or the edge of a knife.

2. Apply a cold pack.
and the rests goes on about allergies.

btw, what does a sting actually look like, cause it says remove it?!? and i dont get it.
Posted on: 2006/2/26 3:14
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I thought it is quite serious if you been stung by a bee.....coz i think it contains poison or some what.....
Posted on: 2006/2/26 7:16
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah thats what i thought, but it probably just swollens and startes to get real itchy.
Posted on: 2006/2/26 20:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Mostly only if they leave in their stinger then you can get sick. But that didn't happen, besides it's just a bee sting. No biggie, it wasn't too bad.
Posted on: 2006/2/27 7:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...7891011121314>