Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

bananabola wrote:
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
This topic is attracting lots of headphone geeks @.@

I agree. LOL

well... anything to keep the forum alive... else, it will only be the twitter translation thread that has some activity when she twits something..
Posted on: 2012/7/2 2:11
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Re: A random topic. An expensive headphone worn by Utada,
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Wow, all these headphones are ridiculously expensive. I have a ?12 pair and another headset that cost me ?4...

I love them both though!

there is no discrimination on budget buds... i think even hikaru herself would have some much normal pair of buds that she lugs around with her ipod whenever she goes...

i don't think she wants someone attempting to pull the USD1k phones of her head when she is walking around enjoying her tunes...
Posted on: 2012/7/2 2:13
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Beats audio headphones. Period.
Posted on: 2012/8/16 9:56
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Oh, I think since the time she bought these Headphones, she changed them ever since! However, every new things that are releasing are more efficient, more and more! So, if she used to have it, now, I guess there are more powerful headphones now, right? xD
Posted on: 2012/8/16 10:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Technically yes, and no. Just because a pair of headphones come out later than a certain one it doesn't mean it's better. There are ones made strictly for the looks of them, thus the price may skyrocket above the previous ones. But you need to buy a certain brand. Bose are very good, but very expensive. The best around if not beat by the Beats ones. Skullcandy's can come out within pair right now for a super high price, outfit won't mean it's better quality. Sure the image is great, but I've had a bad history with them.
Posted on: 2012/8/16 13:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Lol! I hadn't seen it, indeed!
I understand more what you mean when you're talkin' 'bout bad stories with them! Moreover, what you say is true, the quality isn't always proportional to the time!
In fact, I even wonder what headphones is she using while recording, at that time. About me, what's feeding my desire is... Monster Beats By Dre!!

I already tested it, it's the coolest thing I ever touched. I'm adamant!

As I've seen so much people (I'm talking about my surrounding, but also artist such as Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber) wearing it, and I think she certainly has these headset! Even I think it's not THE best in the market, she must have got those kind of things to record, by now, mustn't she? >.<
Posted on: 2012/8/16 19:36
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
Honestly i doubt it, Beats headphones areoverrated and overpriced. The most expensive one (forgot the name) is pretty good, but there are a lot of better headphones with cheaper prices (notably sony that is used by her in the rehearsals photos),, but beats headphones do look cool.

She mentioned she have a klipsch x10for casual use though,, thatcost around $400-500 if i'm not mistaken
Posted on: 2012/8/19 0:05
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:
The most expensive one (forgot the name) is pretty good

No no, they're all trash. Any serious audio engineer that has heard them would tell you the same. Terribly inaccurate and horribly overemphasized bass.
Posted on: 2012/8/19 5:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Nyaanyaa wrote:
Quote:

No no, they're all trash. Any serious audio engineer that has heard them would tell you the same. Terribly inaccurate and horribly overemphasized bass.

Ok... most of the higher price end ones have adjustable base and sound.
Posted on: 2012/8/21 14:29
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

Nyaanyaa wrote:
Quote:

Ok... most of the higher price end ones have adjustable base and sound.

What headphones are adjustable? That's what an equalizer is for, which aren't part of the headphones at all...but anyways, it's not like any of this matters

I believe she had a pair of Audio Technica SQ5's in her Heart Station video, and those are actually quite cheap..wonder if she actually uses them?
Posted on: 2012/9/3 9:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>