Poster Thread
Re: HP? MP? Levels? o_O
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
::PZZZZT:: you lowly level 1ling be fried by my 17ness!

Oh yeah and welcome.

BUT!!! Your HP is LOW!!! All three of us can BRING YOUR 17-ish LEVEL DOOOOWN!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~! (Plus, I have a lot of HP rght now) X3 Cool!

I didn't watch Silent Hill. (Although I DO know you're talking about the game) ^ ^ But, my sister did and she told me ALL about it. (Which totally FREAKED me out!!!)

I sorta really want to see the movie even though I never, ever go to the movies! XD I'm still at 0 HP! Somebody heal me! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! PHOENIX DOWN DOESN'T WOOOOORK!!!!! X3 Well, I forgot how to bring up that HP. -_-;; I should check on the first page of this thread later. XD

I don't go to the movies anymore either. Nothing really, to watch. I'm waiting for that one Chinese movie. I forgot. I think it's called........ The Promise??? My sister REALLY wanted to see that movie. We were gonna rent it, but the DVD didn't work. well, HEY! Look at THAT! I think it's going on in the theaters!!! ^ ^

Even though I didn't watch Silent Hill, I'm a BIG SCAREDY CAT!!! O_o I'm paranoid because since I was small, my dad would watch scary movies every night. XP
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:57
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Haha! PHOENIX DOWN DOESN'T WOOOOORK!!!!! X3 Well, I forgot how to bring up that HP. -_-;; I should check on the first page of this thread later. XD

I don't go to the movies anymore either. Nothing really, to watch. I'm waiting for that one Chinese movie. I forgot. I think it's called........ The Promise??? My sister REALLY wanted to see that movie. We were gonna rent it, but the DVD didn't work. well, HEY! Look at THAT! I think it's going on in the theaters!!! ^ ^

Even though I didn't watch Silent Hill, I'm a BIG SCAREDY CAT!!! I'm paranoid because since I was small, my dad would watch scary movies every night. XP

Hehe! XD I think my HP will get higher as the days past, OR if I post a whole lot. XD I THINK I know which movie your talking about but I may be wrong, unless you mean Japanese movie. XD I also do not like scary movies. I always think I'll get nightmares! XP XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:20
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
XP you're not the ONLY one. O_o I HATE scary movies!!! I MAY laugh about them in the day time. But, when it comes to night fall........ I don't wanna think about it. O_o I'm lucky I share rooms with my sister. We have bunk-bed thingies. ^ ^ I sleep on the bottom, so if anything tries to attack, I don't hafta jump down from the top bunk to escape. X3

People at school think I'm retarded for being scared of the dark. ^ ^

OOPS! Sorry! I'm getting off the thread topic. -_-;;

Yeah, over time, you'll be resurected. XD Haha! Sounds funny when you put it that way. X3
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:28
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
XP you're not the ONLY one. I HATE scary movies!!! I MAY laugh about them in the day time. But, when it comes to night fall........ I don't wanna think about it. I'm lucky I share rooms with my sister. We have bunk-bed thingies. ^ ^ I sleep on the bottom, so if anything tries to attack, I don't hafta jump down from the top bunk to escape. X3

People at school think I'm retarded for being scared of the dark. ^ ^

OOPS! Sorry! I'm getting off the thread topic. -_-;;

Yeah, over time, you'll be resurected. XD Haha! Sounds funny when you put it that way. X3

Hehe, yes it does! XD But what if you get scared form being scared and hit your head on your sister's bed! XO I'm not necesarally scared of the dark but if I ever see a scary movie or play a scary game, I'll have the door and windows all open! XD And all lights turned on! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Hey! You're ALIVE!!!!!! O_o Haha!

I did that when I was small and got in trouble for doing it. -_-;; I think that my past room was haunted because the street I used to live on...... Weeeell, people said that even the STREET was haunted or something. Someone borrowed my room, so I had to sleep on the floor in the living room. Scary, but she had it worse than me! She's not a PARANOID person like me but, what's it called? She had SLEEP PARALIZES or however you spell it!!! I read it in one of the manga volumes of Yu Yu Hakusho!

The person who used my room for around a year and a few months knew she was awake, but she couldn't move! AHHH!!!! O_o How SCARY! When she COULD move, she RAN out of the room and called her boyfriend. Sad because she was like an aunt to me. Really nice. ^ ^

OFF SUBJECT, AGAIN!!! XP I always do that. -_-;;
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:42
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Hey! You're ALIVE!!!!!! Haha!

I did that when I was small and got in trouble for doing it. -_-;; I think that my past room was haunted because the street I used to live on...... Weeeell, people said that even the STREET was haunted or something. Someone borrowed my room, so I had to sleep on the floor in the living room. Scary, but she had it worse than me! She's not a PARANOID person like me but, what's it called? She had SLEEP PARALIZES or however you spell it!!! I read it in one of the manga volumes of Yu Yu Hakusho!

The person who used my room for around a year and a few months knew she was awake, but she couldn't move! AHHH!!!! How SCARY! When she COULD move, she RAN out of the room and called her boyfriend. Sad because she was like an aunt to me. Really nice. ^ ^

OFF SUBJECT, AGAIN!!! XP I always do that. -_-;;

Hehe, not off subject! XD That's the sub-subject! XD I just noticed abotu my HP too! XD The power's from Oneechan are healing me! XD The nonfear of being scary are healing me! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
It seems fun =] . lets compete who can post the most in a months =P . I have low hp =[
Posted on: 2006/6/17 6:18
  •  lain4e
      lain4e
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20, Male, Cal
I have a question on EXP....do you get one EXP when you post something or do you get more then that?
Posted on: 2006/9/14 16:01
  •  dxrk!
      dxrk!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L ??
I'm still confused. hehehe.
Posted on: 2007/8/25 17:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...9>