Making another Tribute to Utada

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Making another Tribute to Utada
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
im putting alot of pics in the video and to be honest i wouldn't know which one would come first, i did think about what you were saying, thought about making it from her cubic u days till current. If those 1st batch of pics were in order i got lucky lol. I can rework it to go from past to present, would take me a little longer videos are easier for me to figure out then the pics.
Posted on: 2012/7/25 8:24
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I dont mind to wait a little longer
Posted on: 2012/7/25 8:41
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
so yo, i watched the newest update and began to wonder; how would we go about our quotes that we would like in the vid? would it be something we would say to Hikki-sama herself, or just saying something ABOUT her?
Posted on: 2012/7/28 2:48
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Quote:

Son_Takahani wrote:
so yo, i watched the newest update and began to wonder; how would we go about our quotes that we would like in the vid? would it be something we would say to Hikki-sama herself, or just saying something ABOUT her?

Usually at the end of all my tributes I add credits, names of the media i used songs, at each section, program used etc. Now where your contribution comes in a pic or avatar or video of you would be places in the credit roll as fans and you can have a quote or what ever you wanted. What ever you wanted. Q's GBH tribute is going to be sent to Utada i think, where as mine is just for you guys, i mean it be great for her to check out both but i'm just doing it for you guys, and perhaps after its been on youtube awhile will bring people back to UN, Because im plugging Un.com through the whole video. FYI i'm not using peoples names avatars without permission.
Posted on: 2012/7/28 5:46
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Anyway still moving along with fresher ideas, not gonna do this one in order, as in her history, maybe next time.
Also doing one for SNSD at same time i'll post that one here as well. Sorry for delay but I'll keep you posted. Was watching the SNSD 1st Asian concert and there dvd intro gave me some more ideas for my Utada one, I love trying to do new things in video.

KUMA-POWER!!!!! lol go Utada.
Posted on: 2012/8/2 6:16
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Sooo just dragging along but i feel Ill keep you informed
i only have to scrounge up about a minute more of media then I will be done, the little section i have highlighted is all thats left, beside my credits which only takes a moment. Usually i'm faster at this stuff....
BAD WU1F......

Posted on: 2012/9/4 1:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
That Hikki pic, haven't see that one. She look extremely cute.

Cant wait it
Posted on: 2012/9/4 18:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12