•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Hey, let's talk about hair.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Okay....xP
Describe your hair type. Is it curly, wavy, or straight?
Do you have short, or long hair? And three questions! Ha! xP

First question, which is for the ladies:
Do you like guys with facial hair? Yes or no?

Next question, for the guys:
Do you like girls with short or long hair?

And last question:
Do you like Utada with short or long hair?
Posted on: 2006/1/20 15:07
  •  Utadaboy
      Utadaboy
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/male/GA
Well since I dont date girls. I like guys without facial hair
Posted on: 2006/1/20 15:56
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hehe, this is a really random topic tombraiderjmm. Well I have straight hair and it's long. No I don't like guys with facial hair, but sometimes it depends. I might just like the guy either way. I like Utada with long hair. Let it flow is what I say.
Posted on: 2006/1/20 15:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hehe that's right, I'm the random chick! xD And yeah the second question could be answered by both genders, but I wanted to be fair and have questions for both of the genders. xP
And I like Utada with short hair. I dunno, for some reason I love people with short hair. When I draw people I like making them with short hair. I want my hair to be short, but it wouldn't look right. xP My hair is pretty curly sometimes, and wavy so yeah, no good. xP Oh, yeah and no facial hair. I'm not a fan of that. xD
Posted on: 2006/1/20 20:17
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My hair, is very curly, gets tangled alot, is now kinda of shoulder length because of a hair cut. I have black/brown hair.

Do you like guys with facial hair? Yes or no?
Not really, but if it looks good and it's too much or too hairy then okay. But no really

Do you like Utada with short or long hair?
I like Utada with long hair.
Posted on: 2006/1/21 12:18
  •  minmi
      minmi
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/male/chicago
i like my man with a clear face but long hair. hikki, i like her with long hair.
Posted on: 2006/1/21 12:30
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Hehe that's right, I'm the random chick! xD And yeah the second question could be answered by both genders, but I wanted to be fair and have questions for both of the genders. xP
And I like Utada with short hair. I dunno, for some reason I love people with short hair. When I draw people I like making them with short hair. I want my hair to be short, but it wouldn't look right. xP My hair is pretty curly sometimes, and wavy so yeah, no good. xP Oh, yeah and no facial hair. I'm not a fan of that. xD
Indeed, it does get tangled alot. xP
Posted on: 2006/1/22 2:19
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

minmi wrote:
i like my man with a clear face but long hair. hikki, i like her with long hair.
Some guys do look good with some facial hair, but I mostly like my guys with no facial hair. xP
Posted on: 2006/1/22 2:20
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah it all depends on facial hair on a guy. A little stubble on the chin isn't that bad. When they start having longer hair than me and a beard, then it's sort of a turn off well at least in my opinion. I prefer clean shaven guys.
Posted on: 2006/1/23 16:45
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
I am....slightlyobsessed with hair haha.

I love girls with long black hair that falls straight down. I love when they have very subtle colors in it as well that shows up just slightly as they shift and I especially love hair that smells nice....mmmm.

As for me, right now (as an experiment), I've been growing my hair out for about a year now so it's pretty long. The back part easily brushes my shoulders and the sides/front go down to my lower lip, maybe a little more.

It is very flat, straight and mostly black though there is some brownish in bright sunlight.

EDIT: Level? Hp? What the heck? CUE!! WHY AM I DEAD?? XD
Posted on: 2006/1/23 19:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>