Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Yeah it all depends on facial hair on a guy. A little stubble on the chin isn't that bad. When they start having longer hair than me and a beard, then it's sort of a turn off well at least in my opinion. I prefer clean shaven guys.
Hehe I agree. x3
And I never thought Snow would post in this thread, but you surprised me. I never thought you loved hair that much. But I like the smell of hair too, somtimes. xP
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:06
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
It's funny, I didn't think hair was going to be such a hot topic. Well it certainly is interesting now that I think about it. I love hair that smells nice too and has this shine on it like those shampoo or conditioner commercials. Ok, hair isn't that perfect like those ads show, but it's a lovely thing for women and for guys, it seems to be a natural thing. They either have shaven hair cut, made their hair all slick, or that messy bed head look. No real purpose for it's look, more of what's easy to comb.
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:15
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Hehe I agree. x3
And I never thought Snow would post in this thread, but you surprised me. I never thought you loved hair that much. But I like the smell of hair too, somtimes. xP

HAHA when I saw the title of this thread, I knew that Snow would be in here somewhere XD

Last Christmas, I had loooooong black, straight hair down to my lower back...I look back in pictures and go, whoa...so long o.o haha

Then in the summer, I chopped it to just above my shoulders. Much more easier and fun to manage~

It has now grown to a little above halfway down my back? I plan on cutting it again soon...or in a month or so~

And I prefer no facial hair on guys~ hehe
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
It's funny, I didn't think hair was going to be such a hot topic. Well it certainly is interesting now that I think about it. I love hair that smells nice too and has this shine on it like those shampoo or conditioner commercials. Ok, hair isn't that perfect like those ads show, but it's a lovely thing for women and for guys, it seems to be a natural thing. They either have shaven hair cut, made their hair all slick, or that messy bed head look. No real purpose for it's look, more of what's easy to comb.
I hate those hair commericals, all they do is lie. Hair is not that shinny, okay? But I do love conditioner! That's the best part of the shower, besides just sitting there.
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Hehe I agree. x3

HAHA when I saw the title of this thread, I knew that Snow would be in here somewhere XD

Last Christmas, I had loooooong black, straight hair down to my lower back...I look back in pictures and go, whoa...so long o.o haha

Then in the summer, I chopped it to just above my shoulders. Much more easier and fun to manage~

It has now grown to a little above halfway down my back? I plan on cutting it again soon...or in a month or so~

And I prefer no facial hair on guys~ hehe
Hehe, I don't know. He just doesn't seem like he would be into hair. xP And I did the same thing as well. My hair was somewhere pass my shoulders, it was on my back. I cut it short, and it bearly passed my neck. But it has grown since then. It's to my shoulders now, but I want another hair cut! xD
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:45
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
aww crap. just when i'm leaving my beard out to grow everybody goes "i want clean shaven...."
oh well. guess i'd safer with my beard longer then. lol
Posted on: 2006/1/24 8:14
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Female / USA
Personally, I don't like men who DON'T have facial hair.

To quote Shakespere:

"he that hath a beard, is more then a youth : and he
that hath no beard, is less than a man"
Beatrice - Much Ado About Nothing
Posted on: 2006/1/24 9:34
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

natalie wrote:
Personally, I don't like men who DON'T have facial hair.

To quote Shakespere:

"he that hath a beard, is more then a youth : and he
that hath no beard, is less than a man"
Beatrice - Much Ado About Nothing

Wow, did you just remember that quote? Nicely said about guys with facial hair. I'm fine with guys who have facial hair, as long as they shave now and again. I want to see that handsome face without the beard too. Anyways I also agree with tombraiderjmm, conditioner is great. I use alot of it. It makes hair so silky and smooth. I love the stuff.
Posted on: 2006/1/24 15:51
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
The thing about the conditioner, that is the best part. Shampoo... bad memories with that thing, though I always use, but the bad memories turn good when I get to the conditioner.

I love you conditioner (*insert any type/brand you like*)
Posted on: 2006/1/24 21:08
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ok, i have long brown and black hair.
the bottom is brown, the top is black (some of the top part is brown).

1. no, i prefer guys without facial hair.
2. i prefer Hikki with short hair and long, but it really depends on the style. (ill make up my mind)
i say short hair. ^^

i never thought id say this, but, i love conditioner too, it makes your hair so smmoth and silky!!
Posted on: 2006/1/25 0:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>