<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  meme
      meme
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
why was she teased??? it's not weird getting prasied by teachers coz of that !! ...happens to me too ^^;;
i have strangers coming up to me just to say "hi! you have beautiful hair! sorry i just had to say it ^^;; ..now bye!"
it's like that at school and everywhere else, the shopping mal, supermarket, food places... even just walking home from school <_< so it's well...practically everywhere ^^;;...
oh well tho...it's kool ^^ i even got offered to do a shampoo ad a few years ago!woo go me! ^^ i had to reject it coz my dad won't let me -_-

but i still wanna chop it anyways LOL... just beacuse it's SO heavy and it makes my frequent headaches worse... so yeah... i graduate from high school and i'm gonna cut it... i think having this long hair for 4 years is enough...

and eversince i said i wanna chop my hair off....people at skool and anyone i tell it to has been constantly nagging me not too...pfft... some even asked if they could have my hair after i chop it off <_<;;;;;
Posted on: 2006/2/2 5:21
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:
why was she teased??? it's not weird getting prasied by teachers coz of that !! ...happens to me too ^^;;
i have strangers coming up to me just to say "hi! you have beautiful hair! sorry i just had to say it ^^;; ..now bye!"
it's like that at school and everywhere else, the shopping mal, supermarket, food places... even just walking home from school <_< so it's well...practically everywhere ^^;;...
oh well tho...it's kool ^^ i even got offered to do a shampoo ad a few years ago!woo go me! ^^ i had to reject it coz my dad won't let me -_-

but i still wanna chop it anyways LOL... just beacuse it's SO heavy and it makes my frequent headaches worse... so yeah... i graduate from high school and i'm gonna cut it... i think having this long hair for 4 years is enough...

and eversince i said i wanna chop my hair off....people at skool and anyone i tell it to has been constantly nagging me not too...pfft... some even asked if they could have my hair after i chop it off <_<;;;;;
cooool~.... hair...
haha. .. so how much are you thinking of cutting off? if its a lot, you should consider contacting an charity such as www.wigsforkids.org ... you can donate your hair to kids who are affected by cancer and going through chemotherapy ... and you can probably raise some money for cancer research too by having other people pledge money for cutting your hair ...
just an idea if you do decide to cut off a lot of hair

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/2/2 6:01
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, that's a good point Q made, if you decide to cut all some of your hair. That charity would love your gorgeous long hair. One time I was going to do what Napoleon Dynamite's friend Carlos did which was shave it all off and wear wigs. I know it sounds funny, but at the time, I thought it was alot easier. Plus I would of saved alot off of hair products.
Posted on: 2006/2/2 8:27
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL shave your head? No, don't ever do that! You should love your hair, even though it doesn't want to do what you want it to do. But yeah meme, don't ever cut your hair, if I had hair like that it would be so cool. Yeah I could see it now, I would get all kinds of attention, yeah..! 8D And good idea Q, I'll ask about that when I get another hair cut. xP I want it shorter! xD
Posted on: 2006/2/2 9:51
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lol thanks for the suggestion but i already DID plan for that :) i've already planned about what i'm gonna do when i cut my hair as early as when i started to grow it lol ^^
in Australia there's have this thing called shave for a cure every year... it's by the cancer resarch foundation thing ^^ and i've planned on participating on that since like ya ^^
but i DID have aother option which is selling it...because i DO need money actually...

oh for those wondering how short i'm gonna cut my hair...
it's gonna be VERY short...hmm letsee the best description will be.... hikki's distance hair ^^ *and yes...that is why people are like trying to kill me for wanting to chop that much of my hair ^^;;;*
Posted on: 2006/2/2 23:37
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:

LOL, really?? thats so cool! why didnt your dad let you in the ad??
well, people constantly pull her ponytail, and im sure all the girls (and some guys) know how much that hurts!! she didnt get teased from being praised, but i guess people took the jokes too far and it really made her feel bad...
shes over it now, tough chick. its good now cause we go to a all girls scool until later on.
Posted on: 2006/2/3 2:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
@berryz:
What the heck? What is wrong iwth the people at your school? That's so mean, no one really did that stuff when I was growing up. That sucks, now I understand why she cut it off. It makes me sad though. D=

@meme:
Nooo! Don't cut it. D; Well at least, you're gonna do that thing for people with cancer. Which is very coool. But take some pictures first!! I really really want to see your hair! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/3 13:06
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
wow berryz....the people in ur school are so mean
altho my parents and brothers does that to me...they choke me with my own hair ones...it felt like i was being seriously choked....it was painful and i almost couldn't breathe...and they thought it didn't hurt *since they thought they were making a good joke... * my brother *older not younger* would always pull my hair...hold it down when i sat down so it gets pulled and i fall down when i stand up.. and more....
but at school it's heaven LOL all they wanna do is play with my hair...nothing painful or mean... the guys and girls have the same reactions towards my hair lol..
oh my dad won't let me do that ad coz... well...dunno actually...maybe coz i was to young? *shrug* i dunno...
i asked him again like just recenty...if i do it NOW would he let me? and still answered no... so...i really don't noe..

tombraiderjmm...lol ya of course i'll take pictures before i cut my hair... and dun worry it's not like i'm gonna do it tomoro...imma do it at the end of the year
Posted on: 2006/2/3 19:40
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm I wonder why too. Maybe he'll tell you one day. But your brothers are mean. I mean yeah sometimes I pulled my sisters' hair, but that's when we were fighting or something. They did the same thing to me too, so don't think I'm the bad guy okay? xP But yeah, I can't wait to see it. x3
Posted on: 2006/2/4 1:06
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's so messed up. Everyone should have a right to their hair. I remember I sat on a school bus when I was younger and someone just threw their gum randomly and it got on my hair. Those people are some real jerks, anyways I had to cut it a bit that day. I actually was planning on perming my hair, but too many girls do that at my school. So perhaps not. I plan on dying my hair blue though.
Posted on: 2006/2/4 11:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>