•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Hey, lets talk about hair.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
blue??
cool! ^^ my parents wont let me dye my hair anymore so im stuck with the one i have now, plus my school wont let those sought of colours. only natural colours, my brother got caught for dying his hair white!! O.o
Posted on: 2006/2/4 14:53
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
White?! Well that's new. But that cool Lily, I never really seen anyone with blue hair. There was a time when I wanted to dye my hair. But then I thought of the chemicals and the affects it might have on my hair. And sometimes the color doesn't come out right too. I have this friend, who dyed her hair blue, but it turned green so yeah, it doesn't always work. Maybe it depends on the brand, huh?

And I remember when I got gum in my hair. It sucked. But it was mostly my fault cause I went to bed with gum in my mouth, and you guys know the rest. I had to cut alot of my hair. But oh well, it grew back. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/4 20:18
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
i remembered when i got gum stuck in my hair.... horrible >.<
and yeah it was like that with me too...fell asleep with gum in mouth... i hate gum now lol

blue...cool.... i don't dye my hair tho and i don't think i ever will... i just don't like hair dyes ^^;;

@berryz
white...i luv white hair...
now i might not wanna dye my hair funky colours or dye my hair at all...but if i had to...i'd choose to bleach my hair or just streak it white ^^ *won't ever happen tho XD*

@tombraiderjmm
yeah...maybe he will one day...
ya yaa my brothers are so mean -_-
and they think it's funny too and i keep telling them it REALLY hurts!! they just laugh at me -_-
and heck they're both 20+!!!
how childish of them!! hmph...

Lily's right...we should have the right to our hair!!!!
Posted on: 2006/2/4 21:00
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, fight for your right of hair. I think it'll be cool to have blue hair. I'll probably just get it done at the hair salon. The last time I got it dyed, I decided to get the color auburn brown. Anyways it faded back. If anyone decides to dye their hair as well, there's a special shampoo that will help the color last longer. I just remembered I used alot of it before the last time. White, now that's an interesting color. I have a friend who has white hair even though she's my age. I think it's premature white hair. She hates it, but I find it fascinating.
Posted on: 2006/2/5 8:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah I think everyone has gotta gum stuck in their hair at least once. xP Yeah I do find it hard to be around men sometimes. They act immature sometimes. Grr...neighbors! D<
What?! And she dyed it white? Whoa, I wanna see! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/5 15:44
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
my friend at school went to bleach his hair but the hairdresser people didn't leave the thingy long enough in his hair and he ended having BBRIGHT YELLOW hair rofl ... aanywaay ^^

yeah i also have a friend who gets hereditary white hair...
so she's like young but has white hair and i also find it fascinating ^^ i think it's cool
Posted on: 2006/2/6 0:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
White hair, like granny white hair? And I'm sorry for your friend who didn't get the bleching done right. It probably sucked to go around with hair like that. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/6 14:13
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:
my friend at school went to bleach his hair but the hairdresser people didn't leave the thingy long enough in his hair and he ended having BBRIGHT YELLOW hair rofl ... aanywaay ^^

did your friend get a re-fund. i mean, its not their fault it didnt turn out correctly. but, bright yellow seems like a nice colour! it makes your hair looks soft!
Posted on: 2006/2/7 0:23
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
anywayz, a question guys.

does dying your hair actually change your hair colour to white after a while. (like when the colour is all gone)????
Posted on: 2006/2/7 0:25
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
anywayz, a question guys.

does dying your hair actually change your hair colour to white after a while. (like when the colour is all gone)????
I don't think so. Most people who dye their hair are trying to cover up the white hair they have. But it doesn't make your hair white. I should know, my mom does it like every month. So no, she's just trying to cover up but there's no new white hair. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/7 11:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>