<1...34567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Hey, lets talk about hair.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah my mom dyed her hair too and it looked pretty cool. She has this red purple color going on and I thought it was neat. It kind of is the reason I want to dye my hair. My friend who has white hair reminds me of Storm from the X-men. I think she's pretty, but we always disagree about her hair.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 15:41
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
LOL hair dying doesn't turn ur hair white ^^
all it does is wreck ur hair...makes it dry and stuff...

and my friend and his bright yellow hair didn't get a refund..
i dunno that u even can LOL... anyways he showed up to school with bright yelllow hair... pretty funny ^^ but yeah.... it's still yellow til now and it's been half a year i think LOL

@lily
storm is my fav x-men character ^^ *yes yes...i have an obsession with white hair lol*
and i love that purple hair color...my friend had that...she looked SO pretty!!
Posted on: 2006/2/7 18:54
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Wow, it's still yellow?! O_O LOL he should dye it again or something, unless he likes it now. But yeah Storm is cool, but sometimes when she would finish doing her power she would faint. I didn't like that part.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 22:11
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:
anywayz, a question guys.

does dying your hair actually change your hair colour to white after a while. (like when the colour is all gone)????
I don't think so. Most people who dye their hair are trying to cover up the white hair they have. But it doesn't make your hair white. I should know, my mom does it like every month. So no, she's just trying to cover up but there's no new white hair. xP

Quote:

meme wrote:
LOL hair dying doesn't turn ur hair white ^^
all it does is wreck ur hair...makes it dry and stuff...

are you guys really sure??? my bros friends dyed his hair and after a while he started to grow white hair! he said it was because he dyed it. the same thing happened to one of my bros, but nothing has happened to me. so, i thought it depeneded on the colur you dyed your hair. they both dyed it blonde.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 23:15
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My hair is naturally curly and it used to be very long but I cut it really short recently in layers. I straighten my hair often though but i like wearing my hair curly too. I colored it red but since my hair is so dark it doesn't really show up unless i'm in the sun. LOL Now i'm thinking of coloring it a different color, a lighter color. and cutting it again.

For guys i don't really prefer facial hair but i'm not that opposed to it. and I like HIkki's hair long :p
Posted on: 2006/2/8 18:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

pinkcremesoda wrote:
My hair is naturally curly and it used to be very long but I cut it really short recently in layers. I straighten my hair often though but i like wearing my hair curly too. I colored it red but since my hair is so dark it doesn't really show up unless i'm in the sun. LOL Now i'm thinking of coloring it a different color, a lighter color. and cutting it again.

For guys i don't really prefer facial hair but i'm not that opposed to it. and I like HIkki's hair long :p
Ooo, red hair! There was a time when I wanted to dye my hair red. I want my hair cut in layers too, but I have no time to go get a cut. D=
Posted on: 2006/2/8 22:38
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
are you guys really sure??? my bros friends dyed his hair and after a while he started to grow white hair! he said it was because he dyed it. the same thing happened to one of my bros, but nothing has happened to me. so, i thought it depeneded on the colur you dyed your hair. they both dyed it blonde.

yeah positive... dying hair doesn't make ur hair white...
EXCEEPT liek what ur saying right there...dying BLONDE... i tkae it ur friends has dark hair yes?? now u see u can't properly dye dark hair blonde...so when dark hair is going to get dyed blonde...it has to be BLEACHED first...now THAT is taking the colour of ur hair out making it WHITE so when the blonde gets put on...it loks blonde and natural..so...yea...u get my point ^^
anywayysss they won't grow white hair...they'll grow their normal hair but as for their blonde dyed hair...yep yep...that gonna be white
Posted on: 2006/2/9 3:42
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm sorry.

I'm not at all losing interest in Hikki, but it's jsut that I've passed the time I run after an artist all day. I'm a fan, but not a hardcore fan, you guys get me?

Ontopic ^_^ : Well, I like Rogue a lot, of the X-men. Her story is cool; she's a very strong character and she keeps on fascinating me..

Anyway, I'd like to cosplay her someday, and to color wy hair like hers. Now I wonder, what do I have to do? I have naturaly brown hair, so it's just needed to paint the pony or whatever you call it like.
Suggestions, anyone?
Posted on: 2006/2/9 4:11
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Rogue wrote:
Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm sorry.

I'm not at all losing interest in Hikki, but it's jsut that I've passed the time I run after an artist all day. I'm a fan, but not a hardcore fan, you guys get me?

Ontopic ^_^ : Well, I like Rogue a lot, of the X-men. Her story is cool; she's a very strong character and she keeps on fascinating me..

Anyway, I'd like to cosplay her someday, and to color wy hair like hers. Now I wonder, what do I have to do? I have naturaly brown hair, so it's just needed to paint the pony or whatever you call it like.
Suggestions, anyone?
It has been awhile. What's new? And it's cool we, know what you're talking about. xP Rouge is cool too, cause she's super strong and can take people powers for a while. Very cool! Oh you are planning to dye a strip of your hair white like Rouge?
Posted on: 2006/2/9 14:56
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Having white hair from hair dye or naturally is pretty rare. I think it looks cool because it stands out from most people. Rogue, if you cosplay her character, you can dye your front bangs or hair strips white as tombraiderjmm said and I think dying the back of it red would help.
Posted on: 2006/2/9 17:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...34567>