Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

pinkcremesoda wrote:
My hair is naturally curly and it used to be very long but I cut it really short recently in layers. I straighten my hair often though but i like wearing my hair curly too. I colored it red but since my hair is so dark it doesn't really show up unless i'm in the sun. LOL Now i'm thinking of coloring it a different color, a lighter color. and cutting it again.

For guys i don't really prefer facial hair but i'm not that opposed to it. and I like HIkki's hair long :p
Ooo, red hair! There was a time when I wanted to dye my hair red. I want my hair cut in layers too, but I have no time to go get a cut. D=
Posted on: 2006/2/8 22:38
Re: Hey, let's talk about hair.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My hair is naturally curly and it used to be very long but I cut it really short recently in layers. I straighten my hair often though but i like wearing my hair curly too. I colored it red but since my hair is so dark it doesn't really show up unless i'm in the sun. LOL Now i'm thinking of coloring it a different color, a lighter color. and cutting it again.

For guys i don't really prefer facial hair but i'm not that opposed to it. and I like HIkki's hair long :p
Posted on: 2006/2/8 18:43
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Hey, lets talk about hair.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:
anywayz, a question guys.

does dying your hair actually change your hair colour to white after a while. (like when the colour is all gone)????
I don't think so. Most people who dye their hair are trying to cover up the white hair they have. But it doesn't make your hair white. I should know, my mom does it like every month. So no, she's just trying to cover up but there's no new white hair. xP

Quote:

meme wrote:
LOL hair dying doesn't turn ur hair white ^^
all it does is wreck ur hair...makes it dry and stuff...

are you guys really sure??? my bros friends dyed his hair and after a while he started to grow white hair! he said it was because he dyed it. the same thing happened to one of my bros, but nothing has happened to me. so, i thought it depeneded on the colur you dyed your hair. they both dyed it blonde.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 23:15
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Wow, it's still yellow?! O_O LOL he should dye it again or something, unless he likes it now. But yeah Storm is cool, but sometimes when she would finish doing her power she would faint. I didn't like that part.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 22:11
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
LOL hair dying doesn't turn ur hair white ^^
all it does is wreck ur hair...makes it dry and stuff...

and my friend and his bright yellow hair didn't get a refund..
i dunno that u even can LOL... anyways he showed up to school with bright yelllow hair... pretty funny ^^ but yeah.... it's still yellow til now and it's been half a year i think LOL

@lily
storm is my fav x-men character ^^ *yes yes...i have an obsession with white hair lol*
and i love that purple hair color...my friend had that...she looked SO pretty!!
Posted on: 2006/2/7 18:54
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah my mom dyed her hair too and it looked pretty cool. She has this red purple color going on and I thought it was neat. It kind of is the reason I want to dye my hair. My friend who has white hair reminds me of Storm from the X-men. I think she's pretty, but we always disagree about her hair.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 15:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:

does dying your hair actually change your hair colour to white after a while. (like when the colour is all gone)????
I don't think so. Most people who dye their hair are trying to cover up the white hair they have. But it doesn't make your hair white. I should know, my mom does it like every month. So no, she's just trying to cover up but there's no new white hair. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/7 11:53
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L

Posted on: 2006/2/7 0:25
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:
my friend at school went to bleach his hair but the hairdresser people didn't leave the thingy long enough in his hair and he ended having BBRIGHT YELLOW hair rofl ... aanywaay ^^

did your friend get a re-fund. i mean, its not their fault it didnt turn out correctly. but, bright yellow seems like a nice colour! it makes your hair looks soft!
Posted on: 2006/2/7 0:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
White hair, like granny white hair? And I'm sorry for your friend who didn't get the bleching done right. It probably sucked to go around with hair like that. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/6 14:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>