Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Which 2 artist's would you like to see do a Duet?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Which 2 artist
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/F/Mars
I would LOVE to see Utada and Jared Leto (30 Seconds To Mars) singing together.

They both have such strong voices and they both put so much emotion into what they do.

I think it would be a great duo . Hikki can have a strong yet soft voice at times,and Jared can really unleash the power and make the song seem deeper .

I know it's a crazy mix of two people ,but what can I say.I love both artist so much!
Posted on: 2008/8/25 14:05
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/F/Mars
EDIT:
IDK why but my post double posted .Sorry about that everyone

They both have such strong voices and they both put so much emotion into what they do.

I think it would be a great duo . Hikki can have a strong yet soft voice at times,and Jared can really unleash the power and make the song seem deeper .

I know it's a crazy mix of two people ,but what can I say.I love both artist so much!
Posted on: 2008/8/25 14:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Another Shiina and Hikki collaboration would be awesome. And the collab DBSK did with Kuu was pretty awesome, it'll be interesting to see how well they'll do with Hikki.
Posted on: 2008/8/25 15:06
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Another Shiina and Hikki collaboration would be awesome. And the collab DBSK did with Kuu was pretty awesome, it'll be interesting to see how well they'll do with Hikki.

DBSK and kumiko-san's style fit perfectly...they like the hard hip hop/r&b style...they should do more...that'd be good...and i imagined hikki and se7en mix...i doubt it'll work out...se7en is straight up dancing and a bit of the r&b here and there...and hikki uses her voice to mesmorize...he wont mix with hikki at all...sorry to those who stated they wanted to see those two unite an collab...but i doubt...style of music doesnt match
Posted on: 2008/8/26 16:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

UtadaHikaruFan91 wrote:

I SO AGREE. Those 2 singers aren't THAT different. I should've thought of that earlier ! xDDDD 30 Seconds to Mars is an awesomeee band. No wonder their name is in my email address? LOL.

Posted on: 2008/8/27 19:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678