Hikaru Utada’s mother found dead in Shinjuku, suicide suspected

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hikaru Utada’s mother found dead in Shinjuku, suicide suspected
Administrator
A/S/L
butthead, who translated Teruzane's statement?
Posted on: 2013/8/29 0:40
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
it's from a link within the twitter feed that pips_paradise posted... translated by someone else... Quote:

Q wrote:
butthead, who translated Teruzane's statement?
Posted on: 2013/8/29 2:41
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Tomomi Kahala, "Utada Hikaru's songs are great, I want her to make a song about her mom's suicide!"

It there was a prize for boneheaded crassness, Kahala would be a medal contender

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/5005625.html
Posted on: 2013/8/29 2:44
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Posted on: 2013/8/29 3:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Who the hell is that singer who only sees success before feelings that really matters! It's as if she was say: "Oh great, your mother's dead, use your sadness to make a song, you'll be rich!!!!" I'm horrified! If you only knew!!

Crazily stupid! I don't even know her but that's so spiteful! I hate those kinds of sayings!

Anyway! I had hope any news in touch with Utada would have been something else! Like coming on stage again! I miss her voice! But there's a time for everything, I guess! :(
* But please somebody brings her to us!!! Already a long while enough since I didn't hear her releasing an album!*
Posted on: 2013/8/29 10:26
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Tomomi Kahala, "Utada Hikaru's songs are great, I want her to make a song about her mom's suicide!"

It there was a prize for boneheaded crassness, Kahala would be a medal contender

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/5005625.html

that's something inappropriate to say... for someone who should be more matured than hikaru.. might garner some rough words from the public...

hikaru could indeed dedicate a song to her beloved mother... but it would be meaningless to do it now since she is no longer around to hear it... and it definitely should not be anything about her suicide as if it was something to be talked about even if she decides to write it...
Posted on: 2013/8/29 18:44
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Elijah wrote:
Who the hell is that singer who only sees success before feelings that really matters! It's as if she was say: "Oh great, your mother's dead, use your sadness to make a song, you'll be rich!!!!" I'm horrified! If you only knew!!

Crazily stupid! I don't even know her but that's so spiteful! I hate those kinds of sayings!

Anyway! I had hope any news in touch with Utada would have been something else! Like coming on stage again! I miss her voice! But there's a time for everything, I guess! :(
* But please somebody brings her to us!!! Already a long while enough since I didn't hear her releasing an album!*

i think now would be a bad time for her re-appearance... i'd rather she take time to settle down her feelings as both herself and teruzane would have a lot of ? on their minds over the events of the past week... and even if she decides to return from hiatus... i doubt she will have her mind fully concentrated at what she does best...
Posted on: 2013/8/29 18:47
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
This was and I quote a 'Smart Beaute Project event held by hair care brand Angfa and Mercedes Benz'.

With Tomomi Kahala history of fecklessness, and the very nature of her alleged substance abuse, the event publicists should have stepped in to parry the question before Kahala started to display symptoms of an advanced case of foot-in-mouth disease.
At one point I believe Kahala even managed to change feet.

Posted on: 2013/8/30 1:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Posted on: 2013/8/30 9:10
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17, Female
I have been countless looking at the media news-posts blogs videos and countless forums about the funeral (cremation) of Utada's mother the guy who was actually her caregiver her mental illness and as well the messages Utada and her Father posted. I love Utada's strength and courage for no one knows what goes on in someone house but Utada said she only remembers her mother smiling and her youth. So i never labeled Hikki as weak or feeble i saw her always as the strong woman i will and always will see her now as. I miss keiko Fuki i t was sad how she died I didn't know she had mental disease but you never know the inside of a person unless you are truly in that situation sometimes. But I still feel for Hikki because for any one this is still a tough time so Hoping praying fighting Hikki Love you im not worried about her radio or etc im just hoping she stays ok uplifted and gets better as a person because that is a big tragedy. Well i just wanted to comment a bit since i saw all of the news media and etc and as well because Utada is just a beauty and etc as an artist for me. So I will miss Keiko shes in a better place I loved her music and hope the media doesn't get to into utadas way but she is strong and they also did a memorial at Junko Utada's house with flowers sake and etc. But she has God her family her heart her fans ad etc to get her though its just a process for me as well cause Utadas that artist i love and its like woah but just wanted to update cause i heard of the updates lol i know it doesnt make sense but tried to connect it all.
Posted on: 2013/8/31 7:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>