<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Hikaru Utada’s mother found dead in Shinjuku, suicide suspected
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
This was and I quote a 'Smart Beaute Project event held by hair care brand Angfa and Mercedes Benz'.

With Tomomi Kahala history of fecklessness, and the very nature of her alleged substance abuse, the event publicists should have stepped in to parry the question before Kahala started to display symptoms of an advanced case of foot-in-mouth disease.
At one point I believe Kahala even managed to change feet.

Posted on: 2013/8/30 1:15
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Elijah wrote:
Who the hell is that singer who only sees success before feelings that really matters! It's as if she was say: "Oh great, your mother's dead, use your sadness to make a song, you'll be rich!!!!" I'm horrified! If you only knew!!

Crazily stupid! I don't even know her but that's so spiteful! I hate those kinds of sayings!

Anyway! I had hope any news in touch with Utada would have been something else! Like coming on stage again! I miss her voice! But there's a time for everything, I guess! :(
* But please somebody brings her to us!!! Already a long while enough since I didn't hear her releasing an album!*

i think now would be a bad time for her re-appearance... i'd rather she take time to settle down her feelings as both herself and teruzane would have a lot of ? on their minds over the events of the past week... and even if she decides to return from hiatus... i doubt she will have her mind fully concentrated at what she does best...
Posted on: 2013/8/29 18:47
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Tomomi Kahala, "Utada Hikaru's songs are great, I want her to make a song about her mom's suicide!"

It there was a prize for boneheaded crassness, Kahala would be a medal contender

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/5005625.html

that's something inappropriate to say... for someone who should be more matured than hikaru.. might garner some rough words from the public...

hikaru could indeed dedicate a song to her beloved mother... but it would be meaningless to do it now since she is no longer around to hear it... and it definitely should not be anything about her suicide as if it was something to be talked about even if she decides to write it...
Posted on: 2013/8/29 18:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Who the hell is that singer who only sees success before feelings that really matters! It's as if she was say: "Oh great, your mother's dead, use your sadness to make a song, you'll be rich!!!!" I'm horrified! If you only knew!!

Crazily stupid! I don't even know her but that's so spiteful! I hate those kinds of sayings!

Anyway! I had hope any news in touch with Utada would have been something else! Like coming on stage again! I miss her voice! But there's a time for everything, I guess! :(
* But please somebody brings her to us!!! Already a long while enough since I didn't hear her releasing an album!*
Posted on: 2013/8/29 10:26
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Posted on: 2013/8/29 3:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Tomomi Kahala, "Utada Hikaru's songs are great, I want her to make a song about her mom's suicide!"

It there was a prize for boneheaded crassness, Kahala would be a medal contender

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/5005625.html
Posted on: 2013/8/29 2:44
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
it's from a link within the twitter feed that pips_paradise posted... translated by someone else... Quote:

Q wrote:
butthead, who translated Teruzane's statement?
Posted on: 2013/8/29 2:41
Administrator
A/S/L
butthead, who translated Teruzane's statement?
Posted on: 2013/8/29 0:40
  •  ROB612
      ROB612
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/m/MN
source-Japantoday

Utada comments for first time on mother's apparent suicide

"TOKYO — Singer Hikaru Utada on Monday commented for the first time on her mother’s apparent suicide last week.

In a statement posted on her official website, Utada, 30, said: “I am proud to be the daughter of my mother. I have nothing but gratitude for everything she did for me.”

Utada’s mother, Keiko Fuji, a former well-known enka singer, apparently jumped to her death from a 13th-floor apartment in Tokyo last Thursday. According to police, Fuji, 62, wearing a T-shirt and short pants, was found lying on the grounds of her apartment building in Shinjuku Ward at around 7 a.m. She was taken to hospital where she was pronounced dead. Police said Fuji lived in the apartment with a male friend in his 30s who was asleep at the time of the incident. Her slippers were found near the railing on the balcony, police said, but that no suicide note was found.

Utada said her mother had been suffering from mental illness for many years. “She is finally freed from her agony but ... the way she ended her life was beyond sad. I am suffering from a sense of remorse,” Utada said.

Utada also described her mother as “impulsive like a child but with an innocent charm that attracted everyone’s attention.”

Although Fuji faced many dark periods in her life, Utada said she only remembers her mother laughing.

Utada’s comments drew enormous interest from the public. As of 3 p.m., Utada’s website could not be accessed due to heavy traffic."
Posted on: 2013/8/28 17:20
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
a-kikoo...

does this paragraph means that the kuma power hour on the 17th of september will still proceed?

宇多田は2011年から「人間活動」を理由に音楽活動を無期限休止中だ。今年4月からInterFMで、月1回のレギュラー番組「KUMA POWER HOUR with Utada Hikaru」(第3火曜後10・0)を持っており、次回は9月17日放送予定。宇多田の肉声が注目される。
Posted on: 2013/8/28 8:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>