•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Utada Hikaru offcially announce she
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Very touching and Inspirational.
Italian families from the South are traditionally large and extended, by nature intense, add lashings of hot-blooded passion encased in strong family values, It's pleasure island.

How many husbands could knock up a Limoncello Baba, Bergamot Sgroppino, or Au The' Vert?

Referring to Signor Calianno as a barman, 'IL Bar' at the Bulgari and I quote is 'spirit, excellence, and elegance' , is similar to calling Leonardo da Vinci a painter and decorator.

The very definition of hiatus is a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted. Hikki interpretation has fulfilled all her dreams and more.

Those emotions, the first time experiences, the excitement needs to be expressed lyrically to a musical score, there's a film and west end musical somewhere in there too.

Are we forever lumbered with the twerking, midget molesting, Miley Cyrus?
Posted on: 2014/2/4 2:41
  •  ROB612
      ROB612
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/m/MN
Had a feeling there was news about her so I came to the site.
Wowzerz, it's her getting marry.I'm happy and sad at the same time. Anyway, congrats to her and her partner.
Posted on: 2014/2/4 14:26
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
That's awesome news!! My last tweet are only about that!!! Lol! Oh, man, wish all of us were invited to the wedding day! I'm beyond happy! I'm sure Utada is the kind of person who needs to have someone by her side to help her stepping forward while leaning on someone! Otherwise, from I personnally think, it's hard to live x) Especially for Mom's death, Hikki said she's still mourning, and I almost cried when I read she talked to Junko and said she never looked that happier in years! =O It's awesome. I hope Mr. Italian man will be the greatest husband in the world and that they'll have many children so that all of us, fans, can babysit them all!!! (I'm crazy, as if you didn't know that xD)

Cheers, men!
Posted on: 2014/2/5 1:18
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
Oh dear, I had no idea she had ended her relationship with that guy who was 8 years elder than her, and now she;s getting married with a completelu new guy, that's surprising. But it's great to hear that she's found happiness in love again, I admire her for keeping her privacy, I hope everyone will respect her request. Well done Hikki!
Posted on: 2014/2/5 11:11
Administrator
A/S/L
His name is Francesco.

Hikki and him just posted a message in English and Italian:
http://www.utadahikaru.jp/from-hikki/both/

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2014/2/10 8:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hikki, dust that tambourine off, the Italian Wedding Dance is a scream...

Tarantella Medley (Luna Mezzo Mare/ Eh Cumpari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2TBn2rVlSE
Posted on: 2014/2/10 13:35
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
I don’t know any Spanish word, really, but I understand close to 80% of what she said (Being French helps a lot, since the two languages are closer than what I actually thought !)
And I’m quite saddened that she has to make such statements, about fans. She’s almost saying things like: “Okay guys, I know you love me that much, but please, knock it off, otherwise him and his family are going to see me as a troublemaker and the guilt will, indeed, be on me!”
That’s a little shocking. I can understand how much people love her but at least for a day, I think people could let her live the most perfect, memorable and beautiful day of her life in full serenity! I already see plenty of stressed out young ladies before getting married, they’re nervous, crying over nothing, hoping the best for that precise day. Let Utada just being able to think like: “Okay, now that I’m here, I can focus on my marriage, and not media + crazy fans spectators!”. That’s a lot to deal with, don’t you think?
In any case, she said: “I’d like to meet you on more appropriate circumstances!” Isn’t that great? xD

Now, I’m gonna read the message of the Fidanzato…

O.M.G. She found a living Prince. As we see on fairy tales!!! =O I'm sure... I hope... They're gonna be living a very happy life together! :P

Edit:
Waiiiiit! There was an English and Japanese version; okay I’m stupid right now x)
In any case, what I previously wrote stays even!
That’s a very clear, neat message as she always delivers to us. It feels just like I had a daughter and she’s getting married xD Like we were the noisy parents trying to hold back our hysteria for this event!
Posted on: 2014/2/10 15:55
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

Elijah wrote:It feels just like I had a daughter and she’s getting married xD Like we were the noisy parents trying to hold back our hysteria for this event!

Haha maybe more like all the annoying relatives of her really big family hahah
Posted on: 2014/2/10 17:45
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
little wonder that Hikki is tripping into 'Nervous Nerys', the Italian carrozzone dell'informazione is spinning 'n' weaving the 'human interest' angle into Polignano a mare's 'Notting Hill'......

Utada Hikaru in love: presto le nozze con un barman pugliese..........

http://news.supermoney.eu/tv-gossip/2014/02/utada-hikaru-in-love-presto-le-nozze-con-un-barman-pugliese-0062300.html

(mince through g-translate to achieve full effect)

Notting Hill (6/10) Movie CLIP - What Do You Do? (1999) HD ...

Now build a mental picture of Francesco's Dad pondering the same question ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JexO-N39Nzg

The Utada 'Cuddle Coach' Tour will be leaving Sierra Silvana Hotel...

Polignano a mare ..... from the CTV soap - The Bold and The Beautiful - Hope and Liam's Wedding.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DmyiYsMisI

Apulia-Polignano a Mare-Timeless Italy.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnuPf7Q6wk
Posted on: 2014/2/11 5:00
Administrator
A/S/L
Looks like Hikki has become a little celebrity in the Italian town ...
Check out the message I got today ... Haha
Quote:

Hello, for those who are interested in staying in Polignano a Mare (Italy) during Hikki's marriage days, we have a nice large Bed & Breakfast. We still have availability for up to 11 persons on May 19-25. For information and reservations: xx@xxxxx You can publish this for Hikki's fans. Thank you

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2014/3/31 14:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12