<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: [Poll] Which new forum features should we keep
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh okay, I see. Well, you don't have too. I don't mind it really. But I have no idea for a time period, LOL uhh, how about you make up the time period? xP I'm no good with that kind of stuff.
Posted on: 2006/1/31 10:54
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Well I really have no problem with anything, but there is one thing I wish we could still do. Before the changes, we were able to edit our older posts, but we can't now. That's the only thing I wish I could have back, but yeah. xP If it's too much of a problem then it's okay, I can deal with it.

well, usually on forums, after you make a post, you have a time period in which you can still alter it ... so that afterwards it is set there what u have said for all the world to see...

... i can either not have a time limit .. or just extend the time limit to a longer period ... but im not sure... for now ill set it to a longer time ... but i think ill eventually turn it off... if i can ... else ill make it super long ...

whats a good expiry time?

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/1/31 2:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well I really have no problem with anything, but there is one thing I wish we could still do. Before the changes, we were able to edit our older posts, but we can't now. That's the only thing I wish I could have back, but yeah. xP If it's too much of a problem then it's okay, I can deal with it.
Posted on: 2006/1/30 14:58
[Poll] Which new forum features should we keep
Administrator
A/S/L
Hey guys, so you all have noticed by now some of the new features added to the forums...
I just wanted to ask, which features should we keep, and which features should we remove?

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/1/30 1:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12