Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I posted this in Media Bank but decided to also post it here. Sorry for double post.

I've started to scan the beautiful pictures from this book for the community.

Here is a quick sample of some the images:

http://imgur.com/HYrSuRR

http://imgur.com/apjiOQJ

http://imgur.com/FgSSMbv

It will take me some time to scan them all (100 + images).
I will probably be zipping them up and uploading them onto JPOPsuki as a torrent but I haven't decided yet.

Enjoy!
Posted on: 2014/3/12 12:44
  •  *SongDatShinez*
      *SongDatShinez*
Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Wow, that' really sweet and kind of you. Thank you if you do decide to and thank you even if you don't because that's a whole lot of scanning which I'm not sure I would even think of doing myself esp. since my scanner is archaic & mundane. But I am going to purchase the deluxe set myself just so I'll have the physical copy. I'm deciding whether or not I should just purchase it immediately as I got a notice from CD Japan that it's in stock again or whether I should wait it out more for the price to subside even slightly (I probably would have to wait another 6 months for it to do so in the U.S.) There are ones listed in auctions in Japan that are reasonably priced for a poor working gal like myself who still has a rent to pay & some other horrid expenses like moving, but the sellers aren't shipping overseas. Normally, I would ask my cousins to buy it for me in Japan but all of them are so busy...I should probably just buy the CD/DVD combo first because I want to view her live gig.

Anyways, nice meeting/typing to you- lol. I'm making my rounds on this forum as a noob!
Posted on: 2014/3/14 19:57
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Posted on: 2014/3/20 12:16
  •  *SongDatShinez*
      *SongDatShinez*
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah & pretty too! Thank you, KumaLuva! I like the 2nd picture the best. I think she looks so good w/medium-length hair. I wish she'd grow her bob out a bit so her hair can go past her shoulders again
Posted on: 2014/3/24 19:30
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Posted on: 2014/3/28 10:46
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Thanks for time and effort in scanning the book, KumaLuva, you are certainly very dedicated.

Some of the book scans can also be found here.
Posted on: 2014/4/1 12:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic