Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
Bold Hikki Predictions for 2014 and beyond
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
The board has been pretty dead lately with the lack of Utada news and excessive spamming by spambots so I figured I start a new thread to spark some discussion.

Time to look into the crystal ball.....here are my predictions:

1. Her next album will be a multilingual album ( mostly in English with Japanese and some other language songs) and she finally gains notoriety outside of Asia.

2. KH3 theme song will be both English and Japanese and will chart in America.
3. Final Evangelion 4.44 song will be a remake of Cruel Angel's Thesis and in the music video Hikki will be dressed like Ayanami Rei from the anime.
4. Next album will be released in Summer 2015.
5. Global Asian tour Early in 2016.
6. Grows her hair long and keeps it that way for awhile.
7. Has her first baby in 2017.
Posted on: 2014/5/5 11:08
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Re: Bold Hikki Predictions for 2014 and beyond
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L

I like it the way it is now... a concave bob cut suits her...long hair makes her look older

HELL NO!!! to this... at least not so fast... you know a baby means a super long hiatus again right...

if she wants a baby... do it now.. before she returns... she has a year ++ to do it before her 5 year hiatus ends..
Posted on: 2014/5/6 22:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
1. Her next album will be a multilingual album ( mostly in English with Japanese and some other language songs) and she finally gains notoriety outside of Asia.

I think she has outside of Asia right now too xD You know, fans in Italia tracking her xD

2. KH3 theme song will be both English and Japanese and will chart in America.

I say yes!

3. Final Evangelion 4.44 song will be a remake of Cruel Angel's Thesis and in the music video Hikki will be dressed like Ayanami Rei from the anime.

I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to Evangelion but anyways xD

4. Next album will be released in Summer 2015.

And that would be the coolest!

5. Global Asian tour Early in 2016.

Hell yes!! I'd like to be a part of it, moreover.

I don't know if it's only me, but her best when she is long-haired ! =O

It's true that would be some others interminable years off but. Time will tell anyways!
Posted on: 2014/5/8 6:40
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Whatever happens, I hope she will be happy enough to make more music. I also second the KH3 song.
Posted on: 2014/5/16 20:31
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
That's what I also expect for! Like... Utada has been, for me, a really important part of this game! You know, as if "Simple And Clean" directly brought you to your memories of the game! Like the good moments you had playing it, and so on. I might talk for myself, because I experienced that but I know some people probably are in the same case! The day Kindgom Heart II was released and I heard that on TV, I could swiftly hear parts of the song and I went crazy because I couldn't hear the whole "Sanctuary" song, and I was like Writing the song and Imagining how it could be like, it could sound like (now knowing the result, it was totally wrong! lol). But Utada is important, on this game. That wouldn't have been the same thing if Simple And Clean wasn't the theme of "Kindgom Heart Birth By Sleep", Kindgom Heart Chain Of Memories, Kindgom Hearts 358/2 days, and others I never played (like Coded and Final Mix, etc.)! xD
If there has been another artist for the following opuses of the game, that wouldn't make me sad if she didn't make it on the III. But there again, it shows, if there's Utada, 'cause if she's not there, that is really going to feel awkward to me!
Posted on: 2014/5/22 14:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic