General Discussion
  What are you listening to right now?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...513514515516517518519...524>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Do As Infinity. I'm listening to their Break of Dawn album. =) The track at the moment is Standing on the Hill. <3

That was my favorite album from them for a long time. I grew to like NEED YOUR LOVE more in time. Still love the album. Their new stuff isn't packing the same magic for me. The ∞1 single was great for me save "meramera" and I LOVE that song "Timeless" but Eternal Flame only had about 2 song that weren't singles/PVs that I'd listen to often. ∞2 didn't hold my interest to well either. I think I've heard it 4 times in full since it's release in June(I think or may) and haven't revisited or remembered a song on it yet.
Posted on: 2010/11/26 14:09
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Do As Infinity. I'm listening to their Break of Dawn album. =) The track at the moment is Standing on the Hill. <3

That was my favorite album from them for a long time. I grew to like NEED YOUR LOVE more in time. Still love the album. Their new stuff isn't packing the same magic for me. The ∞1 single was great for me save "meramera" and I LOVE that song "Timeless" but Eternal Flame only had about 2 song that weren't singles/PVs that I'd listen to often. ∞2 didn't hold my interest to well either. I think I've heard it 4 times in full since it's release in June(I think or may) and haven't revisited or remembered a song on it yet.

Yay! Do As Infinity fan. <3 I love all of their albums, but my number one favorite is Deep Forest. Between Fukai Mori, Kouzou Kaikaku, Tsubasa no Keikaku, Week! and well ... the rest of the album, it was just so amazing.
I still need their Do the A side album so I can have Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (last time I heard it was YEARS ago, and I love it so ;_; ), Under the Moon and Tao on an album.
For me DAI is the one band where on all six albms (seven if you count Do the B-side) where I love every song.

I haven't tried out their new songs since they're reformed however. I'm a little bit wary though since Dai Nagao didn't return. I must say I am curious though. DAI is my favorite band, so I have to at least TRY them. <3
Posted on: 2010/11/26 14:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:

Yay! Do As Infinity fan. <3 I love all of their albums, but my number one favorite is Deep Forest. Between Fukai Mori, Kouzou Kaikaku, Tsubasa no Keikaku, Week! and well ... the rest of the album, it was just so amazing.
I still need their Do the A side album so I can have Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (last time I heard it was YEARS ago, and I love it so ;_; ), Under the Moon and Tao on an album.
For me DAI is the one band where on all six albms (seven if you count Do the B-side) where I love every song.

I haven't tried out their new songs since they're reformed however. I'm a little bit wary though since Dai Nagao didn't return. I must say I am curious though. DAI is my favorite band, so I have to at least TRY them. <3

Seiji Kameda is still producing them. He's been there since the beginning as well. Do you have Ryo's band stuff? Missle Innovation?
Posted on: 2010/11/28 9:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
King Of Anything (Strings Version)
- Sara Bareilles
Posted on: 2010/12/7 6:15
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i was looking at the new Thor film trailer, saw a video comparing the looks of Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman, the song for the video is really cool and laid back. searched for the song, it is called Destiny by artist Zero 7. currently listening to it. very good vibes. gonna put it in my playlist.
Posted on: 2011/1/19 6:11
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Mylene Farmer - "Lonely Lisa".
Posted on: 2011/1/19 7:29
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Daffodil Lament by The Cranberries

Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro of Hikki~
Posted on: 2011/1/19 10:44
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Hirai Ken - Aishiteru
Posted on: 2011/1/19 18:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Utada-Goodbye Happiness (';
Posted on: 2011/1/20 7:00
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^I'm addicted to that song!

Imaginary folklore - Nujabes
Posted on: 2011/1/20 11:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...513514515516517518519...524>